user: nowaybr

These are only for wrongly received account warnings that are visible when visiting your profile settings.
Do not make a thread if your message has a red marking.
Lying to get your warning removed will result in a ban.
Forum rules
  • This is only for account warnings that are visible on your profile.
  • Only wrongly given warnings may be appealed.
  • This is not for complaining about messages being marked red or any other type of message given to you by the game.
  • Your post title should be only your affected username.
  • Lying about your warning will result in a ban.
  • Appeal post must be made within one month of the warning being received.
  • You may not create any thread or post regarding others' accounts.
NowayBR

user: nowaybr

Post by NowayBR »

Hello D1, how are you? I'm Brazilian and I recently received a warning on my profile written: "Account Warning Be polite when sending messages to other users (Received on 25 Jan 2024).

This appeared after I sent the message with the expression "ai e fod" (the last letter after d is "a", I'm afraid to write it here and get banned) to another Brazilian player. The message was not sent and I received the warning. I believe it was because of the word "fod" (the last letter after d is "a", I'm afraid to write it here and get banned) which can be categorized as a swear word, but the expression I used "ai e fod" (the last letter after d is "a", I'm afraid to write it here and get banned) is not an insult, it's something like "no way" or "complicated" or "I don't believe it".

Anyway, I hope I didn't do anything wrong and I would like the punishment to be removed from my profile so that it doesn't lower my ranking score.

Sorry for my bad English, it's not one of the best.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

The specific message you got the warning for, does give a swear on google translate.

That's the best I can do for languages I do not understand. You can switch to english or try avoiding words that can be confused for swears.

I've removed the warning this one time.
Last edited by d1g1t on Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG