[Resolved] Hisuian Sneasel (female)

Report all bugs here. Create a separate thread for each bug.
Please choose a proper title that sums up your issue. And please explain the problem in detail.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • Please create a separate thread of each bug
  • Please read the troubleshooting link before posting here - https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/troubleshooting
  • If the site goes down for whatever reason and and an error page is shown, please don't report it as a bug
  • Please provide as much information as you can, such as what you were expecting to happen, what happened and the steps to reproduce the problem
  • Mention whether you're facing this issue on the mobile version of the website or the desktop version. You do not need to test both, just mention where you faced it.
  • Mention what device you're using (Whether it's a Phone, Tablet or PC/Laptop)
  • Mention what operating system you're using (Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Linux etc)
  • Mention what browser you're using (Google Chrome/Firefox/Safari etc)
blokerstrikers

[Resolved] Hisuian Sneasel (female)

Post by blokerstrikers »

You said this is a bug on my last forum...

Since gen9 is on the corner then can you add this before, together with world cap pikachu?
Last edited by d1g1t on Wed May 17, 2023 6:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Thanks for the reminder. I normally just check the bugs section while working on things. I'll try to fix this in the coming days.

P.S: gen 9 is a very very long way away
Admin of DelugeRPG

blokerstrikers

Post by blokerstrikers »

bumping

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Adding reference link to where the description of the problem is - https://www.delugerpg.net/viewtopic.php?p=111813#p111813

EDIT: Looks like there is no simple way to add this without rewriting a major part of how this game works, because this is a forme of a forme and two of these formes of formes evolve into a pokemon that doesn't have a forme.

I've managed to somehow add this. And I think there will inevitably be side effects of this, which are free to be reported as bugs, that may never be able to be fixed.

One problem I'm already seeing is that when searching 'Hisuian Sneasel', those with the female forme do not appear. Think the same happens with basculegions.

I have not taken a look yet at gen 9 to see how bizzare it's new formes and things are. It could very well mean I would have to rewrite a major part of the game data. We'll see.
Last edited by d1g1t on Sat May 06, 2023 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG