Released Pokemon by Administrator.

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
DLG022206070321

Released Pokemon by Administrator.

Post by DLG022206070321 »

Hi sir. I'm Just wondering why my typenull was released?. it was from clean trade sir. here's our conversation with the user i trade with

https://imgur.com/a/dO5iQow

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Let's see if you can guess the reason without me having to remind you what you did and why I might have released that pokemon.

EDIT: Since you appear to have gone offline, I'll write the reason and close this.

You threatened another user to return some pokemon to you. I cannot release those pokemon because you traded them for that type:null. So I released the type:null.
If your argument is that you deserve to keep what you harassed the other person to give you, I would very much like to reinstate the ban, and make it a permanent ban since the behaviour that is expected from players here just doesn't seem to suit you.
Last edited by d1g1t on Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.