About Catching Pokemon

You may not receive any response from the admin.
Note that the game is not being actively developed for quite sometime now. Any updates will be few and far in between.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • You may never receive a response from the admin if you post here.
  • Your suggestion may never be implemented.
  • Do not message the admin about your suggestion or thread.
  • Suggestions are not a popularity contest. Lots of people liking an idea has no bearing on whether it will be added.
  • Post in this section only if you understand the above.
  • Threads older than one year are automatically deleted.
badboytuan

About Catching Pokemon

Post by badboytuan »

How about add some move to catching pokemon?Ex: flase swipe attack and stop when 1 hp,super fang lost half hp

drallyowl

Post by drallyowl »

they would make it too easy. for things that have enough health to be abnoxious, you can safely get their health down with fake-out (they can't do anything about it if you have +spe, as it makes them flinch), and put them to sleep with your choice of sleep inducing moves. (ideally, use a shadow pokemon for this, so that it works on metallic pokemon).
for ghost types, which are immune to fake-out, I suggest put them to sleep and then grind them down with a low-damage move like absorb.

these are actually the tactics I use myself, with my level 100 g-max shadow orbeetle. only rarely do I fail a legendary, and only when it wakes up and creams me (which would be just as much of a risk if you were using false swipe and whatnot)

Nico2di-anglo

Post by Nico2di-anglo »

i just buy master balls but this would be a huge money saver