How do I delete a Secondary Account?

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
23rdcloud

How do I delete a Secondary Account?

Post by 23rdcloud »

I want my account called 23rdmoonblast to be deleted for my own reasons. Should I remove my email address? Should I wait for 15 months or so for my account to be deleted?

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

23rdcloud

Post by 23rdcloud »

Do I need to wait until my old account called 23rdmoonblast to be deleted before creating a new Secondary Account? I removed my email and didn’t login for a few days. I’m inquiring so that I won’t be banned because I have 4 or 5 accounts either the Main Account or Secondary Accounts so if I create a new Secondary Account then that will make 6 accounts except I intended to make a Secondary Account unused until its deletion.
Last edited by 23rdcloud on Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Why create and abandon so many secondary accounts?

23rdcloud

Post by 23rdcloud »

I’ll only delete one account which is 23rdmoonblast. It’s because I want to make an official and personal storage account. I want to get a new username and password. I’ve been planning to play the game for the rest of my life so it could be that I’ll give a Secondary Account for inheritance. I’ll give that specific Secondary Account for inheritance. I don’t want to lose that specific Secondary Account that I worked so hard for a whole lot of time.
Last edited by 23rdcloud on Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

The game isn't going to last generations. And that sounds like at most 2-3 accounts in your description. How are you getting to 5?

23rdcloud

Post by 23rdcloud »

Well. I was ignorant. I created accounts without the knowledge of the limitation. It’s because I stopped playing for months. I created those accounts before asking a question in this Forum section.
Last edited by 23rdcloud on Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Nothing is getting clearer with your replies.

How many accounts do you currently have and why
How many are you abandoning
How many new accounts are you going to create and why
How many accounts are you going to end up with

23rdcloud

Post by 23rdcloud »

I have 5 accounts. I abandoned 1 Secondary Account. I plan to create 1 new Secondary Account for a new username and password; and own reasons. I will have 5 account at the end of the day.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

23rdcloud wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:27 pm I’ll only delete one account which is 23rdmoonblast. It’s because I want to make an official and personal storage account. I want to get a new username and password. I’ve been planning to play the game for the rest of my life so it could be that I’ll give a Secondary Account for inheritance. I’ll give that specific Secondary Account for inheritance. I don’t want to lose that specific Secondary Account that I worked so hard for a whole lot of time.
Ok. This didn't sound like an explanation for needing 5 accounts?

Anyway, just do what you need to do. I don't know where you're getting this '5 account limit' thing. There is no such limit.
Last edited by d1g1t on Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.