high exp pokemon

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
genetakovic

high exp pokemon

Post by genetakovic »

Good day everyone. Id like to ask what benefits you get from a high exp pokemon. i mean, its the currency and all but im just wondering if higher exp means stronger pokemon attacks? Im a newbie so please dont ridicule me with what may seem is a silly question. :D

genetakovic

Post by genetakovic »

Good day everyone. Id like to ask what benefits you get from a high exp pokemon. i mean, its the currency and all but im just wondering if higher exp means stronger pokemon attacks? Im a newbie so please dont ridicule me with what may seem is a silly question. :D

Heodenings_Waltz

Post by Heodenings_Waltz »

genetakovic wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:28 pm ...what benefits you get from a high exp pokemon. i mean, its the currency and all...
Beside being the currency, it will also help you to enter the Trainer Leaderboard (exp is part of Trainer Points formula) and Collector Leaderboard (you can trade high exp pokemon for unique pokemon).

genetakovic wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:28 pm ...im just wondering if higher exp means stronger pokemon attacks?
No. A level 100 Charmander with 100,000 exp using the move Flamethrower has the same attack output compare to level 100 Charmander with 25,000,000 exp using the same move.