Guide: Grinding Exp and Coins using Region Champions and Ultimate Trainers

All posts discussing the game go here
Heodenings_Waltz

Guide: Grinding Exp and Coins using Region Champions and Ultimate Trainers

Post by Heodenings_Waltz »

January 24, 2024
-Replaced old pokemon type icons to newer ones.

January 01, 2024
-Trainer calendar has been updated since February will have one additional day this year. (You can still use the old trainer calendar but only up to February 28)

October 25, 2023
-Added a reminder at the end of each trainer card suggestion (the one with Charmander's face).

October 19, 2023
-Added Gigaton Hammer as a non-Z-move attack against VIP Wallace on the following days: D,E and F. I added it as an option for some people who don't like to purchase Inferno Overdrive. Also for people who don't have enough coins yet.
-Updated the visuals of trainer cards. They still have the same Attack Set per trainer.

October 07, 2023
-Thanks to the recent update, we now have 150 attack power of Steel-type (Gigaton Hammer).
-Updated tables and inserted/changed to Gigaton Hammer to all possible pokemon.
-Ultimate Trainer Gary on table 'E' has been reverted since Gigaton Hammer can surely beat Electivire in one turn.
-If you want to try other Ultimate Trainers that are not here and having a hard time about the proper attacks, kindly check 'Attack Set for Ultimate Trainers' (https://www.delugerpg.net/viewtopic.php?t=19600).

September 29, 2023
-Updated the team, together with the proper attacks to be used, of Ultimate Trainer Deluge Male on 'G'.

Hi, Good day.

I want to share these suggestions if you want to grind exp and coins. This is like our previous guide, Grinding Exp Using VIP Elite Four Trainers. Mostly VIP Elite Four are there but here, we will now be focusing on the Region Champions and Ultimate Trainers which have multiple attack advantage for our pokemon.

Please note the following before trying any methods on our table:
1) Your pokemon must be at level 100.
2) Your pokemon must have +spe. Better if +atk +spe / +def +spe. Best if +atk +def +spe.

Tables below are categorized by letter A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and I.

Note: Classes are changing every 12:00 am UTC (you can see it via game's time clock)

Letter A

Letter B

Letter C

Letter D

Letter E

Letter F

Letter G

Letter H

Letter I

QnA's

Q: Do I really need to use the pokemon type from ‘Recommended Pokemon Type/s?’
A: As much as possible, Yes. They will give you some attack advantages that help your pokemon throughout the battle. Attack Statistics are available for each suggestion.

Q: I don’t like to use ‘Frenzy Plant’ against Ash-Greninja which is in your guide. I will use ‘Bolt Strike’ instead.
A: Yes, they are both super effective against Ash-Greninja but keep in mind the attack power (AP) of the pokemon move you are trying to use. In this case, we will go for the highest attack power just to be sure we can beat the opponent in first turn.

Q: I don’t like to use ‘V-Create’ against our favorite guy Wallace which is in your guide. I will use ‘Eruption’ instead.
A: It’s completely fine. Any of the Two will deliver the same result. You can use the other attack which has the same attack power (Water Spout/Hydro Cannon; Rock Wrecker/Head Smash, etc.). Note that attack accuracy is not implemented at this time.

Q: I saw an asterisk (*) before the attack. What does it mean?
A: It’s a Z-move attack.

Q: I will use ‘Dark’ class pokemon instead Chrome/Shiny because it has an additional attack power that surely beat the opponent’s pokemon.
A: We are using a super effective attack against every pokemon. The additional attack of Dark class is not much of help. The additional hp of Chrome/Shiny class will.

Q: Why does the opponent always beating my pokemon? I want 100% win rate every battle with 1 pokemon!
A: There is no such as 100% win rate every battle with 1 pokemon to an opponent with randomizing stats. The only thing you can do is to pray that your pokemon will attack first against the opponent’s +spe pokemon.

Thank you for reading. Good luck and have fun.
Last edited by Heodenings_Waltz on Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:08 am, edited 21 times in total.
Heodenings_Waltz StorageOfHeodenings_Waltz

Lucky-365

Post by Lucky-365 »

Thanks you sir for the guide 😄
Account:- Lucky365

yukihir0

Post by yukihir0 »

Thank you sir 👍
yukihir0
Poipole
Tatsugiri

TonnyStar

Post by TonnyStar »

Thank you!
TonnyStar

beensenttt

Post by beensenttt »

Thank you for the guide sir!

Storageaccount2017

Post by Storageaccount2017 »

Thank you for the guide sir! 🤩🤝

Allen_2188

Post by Allen_2188 »

Thanks

DevourAngels

Post by DevourAngels »

Thank you for making this guide. Your work is extraordinary.