Base Legendary Attack Stats

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
KillerX-5

Base Legendary Attack Stats

Post by KillerX-5 »

hey , i have a doubt -

do legends usually have higher atk def and spe stats than normal pokemons during battle? cause i see everyone using legendary pokemons instead of normal pokes...also do mega pokemons have the same stat as normal pokemons or like legendary they too have a boost?

Heodenings_Waltz

Post by Heodenings_Waltz »

Setting aside the +Atk +Def +Spe stats and classes, Yes, legendaries and mega pokes have slightly higher attack and defense in battle.

2nd paragraph of https://www.delugerpg.com/faq#legends

KillerX-5

Post by KillerX-5 »

Wait so legendaries have more than megas and mega have more than gmax and gmax has more than normal pokes? Is this the order...

Heodenings_Waltz

Legendaries and Mega have slightly higher attack and defense. G-max pokemon do not have any effect/buffs in battle yet.

KillerX-5

Post by KillerX-5 »

okay thanks , one more doubt - will my chrome furfou do more damage when its an explosion move (stab effect there) or when theres a super effective move of any type like say - eruption on a celesteela?

Heodenings_Waltz

KillerX-5 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:46 am one more doubt - will my chrome furfou do more damage when its an explosion move (stab effect there)
Yes, it will deal more damage if your pokemon use Explosion to the opponent.
KillerX-5 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:46 am or when theres a super effective move of any type like say - eruption on a celesteela?
It will only trigger the STAB if your pokemon is a Fire-type since Eruption is Fire-type attack.