How am I got kicked in the discord server?

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
ThePaladin

How am I got kicked in the discord server?

Post by ThePaladin »

How am I got kicked in the discord server for doing nothing.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Assuming you're looking for some answer from me, you were supposed to read this before joining the chat https://www.delugerpg.com/chat

In case you did read it and are just hoping for some chat staff to respond here, I will leave this thread open.
Last edited by d1g1t on Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ThePaladin

Post by ThePaladin »

I was messing around with my friend Dark at #non-english-general chat then after a few min I got kicked? is that not allowed, what's wrong with your staff on discord. Lmao

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Are you having trouble accessing the page I linked earlier?

ThePaladin

Post by ThePaladin »

Well I am saying this to the discord staff so they can see my message since I can't contact them directly on discord dm.

x6pix2

Post by x6pix2 »

ThePaladin wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:01 pm I was messing around with my friend Dark at #non-english-general chat then after a few min I got kicked? is that not allowed, what's wrong with your staff on discord. Lmao
You were banned for spamming non english general and misusing it, especially asking for trades and messing with someone is fine but calling them abuses in your language is not.

ThePaladin

Post by ThePaladin »

Well I'm not the only one who uses english in that channel? How did I misusing it? and fyi I am friends with Dark so what's wrong about it? We tell random jokes to each other. Abuses in my own language? Don't you have a humor and just mind your own business? Is there any rules that you cannot mess and fool around especially with friends in chats? What's wrong with you? Don't you have own friends messing around with each other? Lame.
Last edited by ThePaladin on Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

I'm going to close this now if you're simply going to be hostile. The forums are not for users to fight with each other.