User: Mina_

Read the subforum rules before making a post.
If your post is closed without a reply, that means your request has been denied. DO NOT create any more.
This section is NOT for requesting bans

These are deleted automatically after some time.
Forum rules
  • Do not make more than one thread about your ban.
  • You may not create any thread or post regarding others' accounts.
  • Clearly mention your username in the title and post.
  • Appeal post must be made within one month of the ban.
  • If your thread has been closed without any replies, that means your request was denied. DO NOT make another thread about it.
  • Unbans will not be made on emotional grounds because you're sorry. Do not plead and beg
  • An unban will only be made if the ban was a mistake or the admin believes the ban may have been harsh.
  • Accounts banned with the reason given as 'cheating' or 'suspicious activity' will not be unbanned.
  • Comparing your ban situation to another person's will result in an automatic denial of your unban request.
  • Lying here would be very stupid.
  • Read the sticky thread before making your appeal.
  • DO NOT reply to other people's appeals for any reason.
Borgy07

User: Mina_

Post by Borgy07 »

Hello DelugRPG, This is the owner of account Mina_ ,my account was temporarily banned because someone is begging me for free pokemon so I said they will get banned for what they doing. Sorry for my grammar I'm not fluent for speaking in English, Thank you.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Is this the case for both the people you said this to?
Admin of DelugeRPG

Borgy07

Post by Borgy07 »

yes, they are asking me for pokemon and I didn't give them, I just said they will be banned.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

I assume you're talking about this one.
They don't appear to be asking for free pokemon, as far as the conversation itself goes. Maybe they offered pokemon you don't consider valuable.
You need to understand that people do not get banned for making 'bad offers'. Otherwise everyone who trades would get banned.

Here is the second case
What are you talking about? The game just doesn't let someone train in that case. That's not cause for a ban.
In the maps, the game doesn't let you walk on trees. That doesn't mean you will get banned if you press the wrong direction.

The problems here are that you don't seem to understand the rules, yet you are scaring people without giving them any context.
You say you're not fluent in English. Why are you so confident giving people unnecessary advice about this? Neither of them asked you. If they did, you can just point them to the rules page.
After you told them why they will get banned, both of them asked you why. You blocked one of them and you gave a vague answer to the other person, without explaining why they would get banned.
Admin of DelugeRPG

Borgy07

Post by Borgy07 »

Ok, I understand I'm wrong for what I did, I will accept the decision you'll made.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

I've removed the ban. Just don't advice people on rules if you're not sure. Just let them check for it themselves or send them to the forums.
Admin of DelugeRPG