Events : Frequently Asked Questions

News and Events that were previously posted on Twitter will appear here
d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Events : Frequently Asked Questions

Post by d1g1t »

• When are events posted?
    They are usually posted on Weekends and on certain Holidays/Festivals. Around 5-6 AM UTC.
  • How long do these events last?
    They mostly last for about 50 hours. Often events posted during a weekday will extend to the weekend.
  • How do I claim the event?
    It's as simple as clicking the link in the event post and completing the tasks shown there. You can also open the event page via the menu in-game and enter the code that is given in the event post.
  • Are these pokemon exclusive to the Events?
    We've never had event exclusive pokemon. Any pokemon you see in the events can also be caught on the maps. The only difference being that the pokemon you catch can be traded.
  • Do I need to sign up on the forums for any hidden/secret events?
    No, all events will be posted in public, so they can be viewed by anyone without signing in.
  • How can I know when there is a new event?
    Your username on the top right (profile button on mobile) will have a pink underline when an event is active.
    (It may appear a few minutes before the event is posted on the forums)
  • Will Event pokemon be trade-able in the future?
    No.
  • Can I claim events from multiple accounts? I read somewhere else that this is not allowed.
    Yes, you may. That rule existed when event pokemon were still trade-able.
  • Why switch from Twitter?
    I'm unhappy with the direction Twitter is currently going in. Especially with regards to moderation (or lack there of). I'm not comfortable directing people there since many of our users have created Twitter accounts just to access events when they didn't need to just because Twitter may have prompted them to. There is also the matter of the possibility anyone being able to impersonate us and appear verified for a fee to scam users.
  • Why post it on a separate site and not have it within the game?
    The events were started as a way to reach the players outside of the game itself. This is why they were posted on social media for all these years. It helps to have an alternative space that users are used to, that can be used to communicate, especially during times that the main site is not accessible for some reason.
Last edited by d1g1t on Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG