Warning/Fake Ban thing?

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
ReeseTanner

Warning/Fake Ban thing?

Post by ReeseTanner »

So I am a little confused. I just got a new account because I had stopped playing for years and my old accounts got deleted. I had started to play the game again because it was fun but I have recently run into an annoying issue. When I speed run gyms to grind money it says access for the ip has been blocked due to abuse/cheating. Is there a way to stop this? I am just trying to obtain money.

Also side question, It has been years since I played this gem. How does the primary and secondary account thing work? At this current point I only have one account.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

The first just means that your IP is/was shared with someone that did those things. If you want that reviewed, you'd need to mention the IP address or post here from it. If you're playing from a school, the IP ban will not be removed and I recommend playing from home instead.

As for your second question, you can ignore the primary/secondary thing if you only use one account. Any future accounts you create would need to be marked as secondary.
Last edited by d1g1t on Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ReeseTanner

Post by ReeseTanner »

Ok, thank you for the clarification. Also, yeah I do play from my school and their internet.