user rocky--kgf-2.0

Read the subforum rules before making a post.
If your post is closed without a reply, that means your request has been denied. DO NOT create any more.
This section is NOT for requesting bans

These are deleted automatically after some time.
Forum rules
  • Do not make more than one thread about your ban.
  • You may not create any thread or post regarding others' accounts.
  • Clearly mention your username in the title and post.
  • Appeal post must be made within one month of the ban.
  • If your thread has been closed without any replies, that means your request was denied. DO NOT make another thread about it.
  • Unbans will not be made on emotional grounds because you're sorry. Do not plead and beg
  • An unban will only be made if the ban was a mistake or the admin believes the ban may have been harsh.
  • Accounts banned with the reason given as 'cheating' or 'suspicious activity' will not be unbanned.
  • Comparing your ban situation to another person's will result in an automatic denial of your unban request.
  • Lying here would be very stupid.
  • Read the sticky thread before making your appeal.
  • DO NOT reply to other people's appeals for any reason.
ROCKY

user rocky--kgf-2.0

Post by ROCKY »

Sir D1g1t i tried to login in my account but it is showing my account is temporarily banned for browser problem . I have started using now another browser i am appealing sir you to unban my account

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Remember what I explained to you yesterday?

You are doing the same thing again today. But today, it's coming from multiple reported browsers.
UCBrowser, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
What exactly are you doing? Because whatever it is, is causing you to attack the website with bogus requests. And it appears to come from any browser you use.

So please explain to me why this is happening. Because if you cannot stop this from happening, I am going to keep seeing your attacks every time you play, and ban your account.
It will keep happening no matter how many new accounts you make. Because whatever it is you're doing is always attacking the website.
Last edited by d1g1t on Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG

ROCKY

Post by ROCKY »

sir i dont know what is happening with my microsoft know i have deleted my microsoft and uc browser now i have created a new account in google know there will be no problem everything has been serviced

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Your google account has nothing to do with this. You really need to find out what the problem is and fix it. Not just say that it is fixed.

I want you to understand that more clearly. If you don't fix this problem, you will keep attacking the website. That affects other players.
And every time you do that, I can detect it and I will have to ban the account you are using. There is no getting around this problem.

You cannot lie to me about having already fixed it. Because it might get you unbanned today, but then it will happen again and I will have to permanently ban any accounts you use.
So please actually take some time to find out what the problem is and fix it.

Understand that once you tell me that you have actually solved the issue, I will remove the bans from today. After that, we will never speak about this. If it happens again, there will only be bans on any accounts you use in the future. No appeals, no forum accounts. So please fix it now. It's not about just telling me that it is fixed. You need to actually fix this problem.
It does not matter if it takes you a few days to get help and fix this, you can post here after you have done that and I will remove the bans.
Admin of DelugeRPG

ROCKY

Post by ROCKY »

Sorry sir i dont know how to fix it can you help me and say how to fix it please i beg you i dont know how to fix it

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

I cannot help you fix it, I'm not tech support. Assuming you were using UCBrowser on your phone, you somehow have this problem on a computer and a phone? While nobody else playing this has ever had this problem.

Contact whoever you would to fix your phone/computer. You can tell them that your devices are sending hundreds of duplicate requests sometimes and that is causing sites like this to block you.
As an example, today you tried to send the same message to a person 100+ times in 5 seconds. Similar things happened from the three supposedly different browsers you used today, when you tried to catch pokemon or use the pokemart.
Admin of DelugeRPG

ROCKY

Post by ROCKY »

ok sir i got it my laptop has problem its keys are pressing automatically like enter when i tried to purchase poky ball it was clicking automatically many times
tomorrow i and my father are going to repair the laptop. After that i will say to you sir then can you unban my both accounts

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

I'm fine with removing the previous bans as well, as long as you can stop this from happening.
And there's no need to hurry your parents about this. You can get it fixed any time. Reply here after that happens and I'll remove the bans.
Admin of DelugeRPG

ROCKY

Post by ROCKY »

Sir sorry my laptop had a keyboard issue and it will be only delivered on tomorrow
I want to ask a think that did any error or attack came from uc browser
And will you release all the banned accounts

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

ROCKY wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:00 pm ...
I want to ask a think that did any error or attack came from uc browser
I believe I saw one from there too.
Either way I've removed the four bans. You can log in once you're sure it's not going to happen.
But if it continues to happen, I do have to permanently ban your accounts to protect the site from your devices. There will not be any more appeals.
Admin of DelugeRPG