User: xYokohama

These are only for wrongly received account warnings that are visible when visiting your profile settings.
Do not make a thread if your message has a red marking.
Lying to get your warning removed will result in a ban.
Forum rules
  • This is only for account warnings that are visible on your profile.
  • Only wrongly given warnings may be appealed.
  • This is not for complaining about messages being marked red or any other type of message given to you by the game.
  • Your post title should be only your affected username.
  • Lying about your warning will result in a ban.
  • Appeal post must be made within one month of the warning being received.
  • You may not create any thread or post regarding others' accounts.
xShinobuChan

User: xYokohama

Post by xShinobuChan »

Could you remove the penalty Warning from the account please I'm Brazilian and I wrote the word Shi# that translating to PTBR would be poop or "Caramba" but where I live it's considered slang. If you can't, it's ok I wait the 30 days. but Know that I will not Repeat again. the Context was that I was excited about something my friend sent.
I hope you help me

me desculpem / Im sorry

Edit: I don't want to be banned, much less people think I'm rude or rude. I'm really worried, if you look if you have any place where my banned message was saved you can see that it wasn't a malicious message. I've always been respectful to people,
From today I will use a more formal and polite language to communicate with Friends in the community
Last edited by xShinobuChan on Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

If you do get banned, you can create an appeal with the explanation/the context. Doing it preemptively is not of any use.

The penalties from your warning expire in 30 days. There is no long lasting effect. And while that warning was automated, any such ban will not be.
Admin of DelugeRPG

xShinobuChan

Post by xShinobuChan »

ok, ty sir