User: Death_Knight

These are only for wrongly received account warnings that are visible when visiting your profile settings.
Do not make a thread if your message has a red marking.
Lying to get your warning removed will result in a ban.
Forum rules
  • This is only for account warnings that are visible on your profile.
  • Only wrongly given warnings may be appealed.
  • This is not for complaining about messages being marked red or any other type of message given to you by the game.
  • Your post title should be only your affected username.
  • Lying about your warning will result in a ban.
  • Appeal post must be made within one month of the warning being received.
  • You may not create any thread or post regarding others' accounts.
Death_Knight

User: Death_Knight

Post by Death_Knight »

Dear Maam/Sir,

Good Day!

I have a concern regarding of my account being marked as secondary account. I was just finding a certain wild pokemon to exact my pokemon's exp when suddenly my in-game friend message me why my acc is marked secondary acc. Later on, my brother also told me that he was marked secondary acc. I assume it was because me & my brother connect to the same wifi network, we live in the same household that's why. My ign is "Death_Knight" while my brother is "glenmarbon47". Neither of us share account or even have secondary account. We used different email address to prove as an evidence. Would you kindly look into this matter to the soonest & provide a solution for this? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by d1g1t on Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

I'm fine with removing the marking if the pokemon transfers from one account to the other can stop. The type of trades you wouldn't do with random people.
Admin of DelugeRPG

Death_Knight

Post by Death_Knight »

Like I won't trade with my brother with anything ever again Sir? Okay I will avoiding trading with my brother if that is the case.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

If you're helping each other with free stuff, then yes, I would prefer both of you to mark your accounts as secondary.
Admin of DelugeRPG