Guide: Grinding Exp and Coins using VIP Elite Four Trainers

All posts discussing the game go here
DLG022206070321

Post by DLG022206070321 »

View my message bro

Heodenings_Waltz

Post by Heodenings_Waltz »

DLG022206070321 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 10:44 am View my message bro
I saw it and replied to it. Always remember to use a pokemon with +spe if you are planning to grind exp. Your normal Zekrom and Shiny Primal Groudon, both no stat, will make grinding exp difficult.
Heodenings_Waltz StorageOfHeodenings_Waltz

Solidice2000

Post by Solidice2000 »

For the Dark Type You can do the Psychic Elite fours,I originally fight Will Because he can give 34k xp maximum per fight,But phoebe is almost as good to and i can win more when fighting her

Heodenings_Waltz

Solidice2000 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:54 am For the Dark Type You can do the Psychic Elite fours,I originally fight Will Because he can give 34k xp maximum per fight,But phoebe is almost as good to and i can win more when fighting her
VIP Bruno, VIP Sidney, VIP Will and VIP Phoebe are pretty similar to each other since they will give multiple resistances for Dark-type and gives the same range of exp and coins.

helpbro_2006

Post by helpbro_2006 »

thank you for making this chart bro
but i have a problem
chart say to battle inversly with vip glacia for grinding exp on normal and flying poke
but froslass's ominous wind move is making difficult to grind
and as there are 2x froslass this is making evn more harder plz help
thank you..
btw i'm grinding on chrome doduo spe
do hard work and believe in yourself
helpbro_2006 this is my account

Heodenings_Waltz

helpbro_2006 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:48 pm thank you for making this chart bro
but i have a problem
chart say to battle inversly with vip glacia for grinding exp on normal and flying poke
thank you..
You can try a normal battle with VIP Phoebe using Light Of Ruin (better if you can purchase Z-move of Fairy-type to save 1-click) to Sableye and Shadow Force or Hyperspace Fury to her remaining pokemon. I've tried this multiple times using Normal & Flying type too and Sableye will come first so it is convenient.

I will add this method in the table together with the other latest additional trainer suggestion later today.

helpbro_2006

Post by helpbro_2006 »

Heodenings_Waltz wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:03 pm
helpbro_2006 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:48 pm thank you for making this chart bro
but i have a problem
thank you..
You can try a normal battle with VIP Phoebe using Light Of Ruin (better if you can purchase Z-move of Fairy-type to save 1-click) to Sableye and Shadow Force or Hyperspace Fury to her remaining pokemon. I've tried this multiple times using Normal & Flying type too and Sableye will come first so it is convenient.

I will add this method in the table together with the other latest additional trainer suggestion later today.
thanx
do hard work and believe in yourself
helpbro_2006 this is my account

akhilrpggamer

Post by akhilrpggamer »

With which trainer can we grind xp for chorme kyurem easily ( how all are bringing to 100m for only dragon type legends chorme spe especially for chorme kyurem spe???? With ultimate trainers or vip trainers)

Heodenings_Waltz

akhilrpggamer wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:07 am how all are bringing to 100m for only dragon type legends chorme spe especially for chorme kyurem spe????
It's their matter of preference and personal favorite. You can use any pokemon you like.
akhilrpggamer wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:07 am With ultimate trainers or vip trainers
Either of them would work.

akhilrpggamer

Post by akhilrpggamer »

I thought 🤔 they are defeating ash with 98%+ win rate because kyurem is ice type and have some more advantage on ash Pokemons (dragon, flying types)