User: zdusjumper

Read the subforum rules before making a post.
If your post is closed without a reply, that means your request has been denied. DO NOT create any more.
This section is NOT for requesting bans

These are deleted automatically after some time.
Forum rules
  • Do not make more than one thread about your ban.
  • You may not create any thread or post regarding others' accounts.
  • Clearly mention your username in the title and post.
  • Appeal post must be made within one month of the ban.
  • If your thread has been closed without any replies, that means your request was denied. DO NOT make another thread about it.
  • Unbans will not be made on emotional grounds because you're sorry. Do not plead and beg
  • An unban will only be made if the ban was a mistake or the admin believes the ban may have been harsh.
  • Accounts banned with the reason given as 'cheating' or 'suspicious activity' will not be unbanned.
  • Comparing your ban situation to another person's will result in an automatic denial of your unban request.
  • Lying here would be very stupid.
  • Read the sticky thread before making your appeal.
  • DO NOT reply to other people's appeals for any reason.
David_jumper

User: zdusjumper

Post by David_jumper »

Hello, I entered my account and it appears banned for saying to a user that he threatens to report and ban, when in reality it was not like that, that user had just started and I wanted to help him, I told him to write in the forum or contact the administrator to that I can help him and that maybe they could ban that user, in the rules it does not say that it is forbidden to help, maybe it should not have been the way I told him but that does not mean that they are going to ban me and do this, all my time for I play the game for fun and I get banned for it, please check my case and I hope you support me, or maybe give me the last chance, I don't think they're going to ban an account like that, they must first communicate some problem that is taking place or at least a warning because everything I've been playing this time will be in vain, please support me and don't that incident will happen again I promise

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

This is your violating message. You are clearly asking that person to make a threat that they will be accused on the forums.

1. Threats are not okay.
2. There was no violation there to report. The person themself told you that they accidentally accepted a bad offer.
3. Making a fake report or planing to or threatening to is an extremely shitty thing to do to someone else.
4. The person you advised to make a threat, actually made that threat because you told them to.

For these reasons, I will not be removing your ban.
Admin of DelugeRPG

David_jumper

Post by David_jumper »

yes of course I remember that day I told him that but as I told you I wanted to help him, I made that mistake, I apologize, I didn't know it would get to this point, please ask him to withdraw the ban, I promise not to do it again, I had no knowledge of it, all my collection is in my account, all my time is there please

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

You weren't trying to help him. You were just trying to get him his pokemon back so that he would trade it to you.
I care as much about your collection and time as you did about some innocent user being threatened and intimidated for doing nothing wrong.

I will not be removing this ban.
Admin of DelugeRPG

David_jumper

Post by David_jumper »

Of course I understand the discomfort, I apologize for that act, if possible I will apologize to the person who was accused, I ask you to take it into consideration, I promise not to do it again, I've been in the game for 2 months I didn't really know the rules, it's in English everything and I speak in Spanish is complicated or at least I ask to be able to send my collection to another new account or ban my secondary account but in reality I am sad, understand me at least I thought they would send me a warning but the ban was very drastic, my apologies to everyone , one last chance admin, I made a mistake and it will be the last :(

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Lying and threatening to intimidate people doesn't need to be in the rules for decent people to follow it.
Warnings are only for minor infractions. Not for such serious matters.
Do not create any more appeals.
Admin of DelugeRPG

David_jumper

Post by David_jumper »

I know you sent me a warning that I cannot create a new appeal, but it is the only way you can read me or see my publication, first of all I apologize to everyone, I admit that I made an accusing comment and banned a user, which I I regret it, I know it's something I shouldn't have done and I wouldn't do it again, we can all make mistakes, maybe I feel that banning an account which was spent time and for fun is very drastic but it is to improve oneself, please is my last request, I will not do what I did again, I want you to remove the ban, I will act in a better way from now on, I do not want to lose my account, this would remain as a precedent so that other users do not do it and if they read this do not make the mistake that I did, thank you very much for reading and I hope you understand, good day to all, honestly I feel bad