User:- Ash-and-pikachu

Read the subforum rules before making a post.
If your post is closed without a reply, that means your request has been denied. DO NOT create any more.
This section is NOT for requesting bans

These are deleted automatically after some time.
Forum rules
  • Do not make more than one thread about your ban.
  • You may not create any thread or post regarding others' accounts.
  • Clearly mention your username in the title and post.
  • Appeal post must be made within one month of the ban.
  • If your thread has been closed without any replies, that means your request was denied. DO NOT make another thread about it.
  • Unbans will not be made on emotional grounds because you're sorry. Do not plead and beg
  • An unban will only be made if the ban was a mistake or the admin believes the ban may have been harsh.
  • Accounts banned with the reason given as 'cheating' or 'suspicious activity' will not be unbanned.
  • Comparing your ban situation to another person's will result in an automatic denial of your unban request.
  • Lying here would be very stupid.
  • Read the sticky thread before making your appeal.
  • DO NOT reply to other people's appeals for any reason.
Youther

User:- Ash-and-pikachu

Post by Youther »

Sir I am user of Ash-and pikachu.This of mine account is temporarily banned.Sorry I made a mistake of sending messages regarding hack.From next time this will not be repeated.Please unban my account.Really I worked a lot for collecting legends so kindly please reply

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

The ban message asks for an explanation why you're doing that.
Admin of DelugeRPG

Youther

Post by Youther »

I sent those messages because all were asking why all my pokemon are in trade.Mine all Pokemon were in trade because my old account was hacked and Pokemon were released that's why I was saying this reason regarding hackers.So please kindly unban my account this will not be repeated.I will follow all rules.I really worked very hard to catch legendary Pokemon.Please kindly reply soon.
Last edited by Youther on Tue May 10, 2022 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

That doesn't explain anything.

Here are some examples of the messages you've sent.
All my Pokemon are in trade only for hackers sake but I can't trade it.
No I cant all my Pokemon are in trade only for hackers sake.
Yess there are hackers who release Pokemon from box but if there are in trade their is no chance of releasing
I said for hackers sake they are slowly releasing all the pokemon I saw in other accounts of my friend that's why I added to trade then hackers can't release.
None of those things have anything to do with any of the other things you mention. And you've sent such messages to over 20 people. Who now might be scared of these imaginary hackers of yours and some nonsense about keeping pokemon in trade and preventing release.

And you're saying you've completely changed your mind about these things just because I banned your account? Why? Clearly it was serious enough to keep telling people this over 4 months, and now suddenly it's not a concern?
Last edited by d1g1t on Tue May 10, 2022 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG

Youther

Post by Youther »

Ss sir I think i made a big mistake by avering all user about hackers.So from now on wards I will not text regarding hack etc.I will play sincerely and not scare any user.Now on wards I will say their is nothing like that.Our Pokemon are safe no need to worry.I will follow all rules now on wards.I kindly request you to unban me.If next time it repeats atleast one time.You immediately ban me permanently if it is repeated.I really worked very hard to catch good legends.So kindly unban me.please kindly reply soon.sir reply me.please show some kind
Last edited by Youther on Wed May 11, 2022 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

I've removed the ban. Message everyone you've sent that stupid message to in the last month with your correction and also write it out in your profile message
Admin of DelugeRPG