User: ~Unknown~

Read the subforum rules before making a post.
If your post is closed without a reply, that means your request has been denied. DO NOT create any more.
This section is NOT for requesting bans

These are deleted automatically after some time.
Forum rules
  • Do not make more than one thread about your ban.
  • You may not create any thread or post regarding others' accounts.
  • Clearly mention your username in the title and post.
  • Appeal post must be made within one month of the ban.
  • If your thread has been closed without any replies, that means your request was denied. DO NOT make another thread about it.
  • Unbans will not be made on emotional grounds because you're sorry. Do not plead and beg
  • An unban will only be made if the ban was a mistake or the admin believes the ban may have been harsh.
  • Accounts banned with the reason given as 'cheating' or 'suspicious activity' will not be unbanned.
  • Comparing your ban situation to another person's will result in an automatic denial of your unban request.
  • Lying here would be very stupid.
  • Read the sticky thread before making any threads.
  • Your appeal post must contain the phrase 'I have read the rules for this section and also the sticky thread'
  • DO NOT reply to other people's appeals for any reason.
pron2

User: ~Unknown~

Post by pron2 »

Dear moderator I don't know who it was
But two of my account were banned like two and a half years ago for some kind of fight
Now when they were banned I started a forum and got the account of the other person banned too but I was not able to get my acc unbanned
When I talked further with the mod he said it's been banned for two years
And now it is over
But I can't find my account's
Names
Pron2
Raged_nate
Last edited by d1g1t on Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

pron2 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:24 pm Dear moderator I don't know who it was
But two of my account were banned like two and a half years ago for some kind of fight
Now when they were banned I started a forum and got the account of the other person banned too but I was not able to get my acc unbanned
When I talked further with the mod he said it's been banned for two years
And now it is over
But I can't find my account's
Names
Pron2
Raged_nate
There has never been any moderator on this game other than myself.
I have never banned anyone for two years. I have never told anyone that I would remove their ban after two years. Especially because banned accounts get deleted a lot earlier than that.
I can't remember any instance of someone impersonating staff on the forums. So whatever you claim happened, never happened on the forums or anywhere that is or was listed as an official place to contact me.
Admin of DelugeRPG