user:codenameASH ban for no reason

Read the subforum rules before making a post.
If your post is closed without a reply, that means your request has been denied. DO NOT create any more.
This section is NOT for requesting bans

These are deleted automatically after some time.
Forum rules
  • Do not make more than one thread about your ban.
  • You may not create any thread or post regarding others' accounts.
  • Clearly mention your username in the title and post.
  • Appeal post must be made within one month of the ban.
  • If your thread has been closed without any replies, that means your request was denied. DO NOT make another thread about it.
  • Unbans will not be made on emotional grounds because you're sorry. Do not plead and beg
  • An unban will only be made if the ban was a mistake or the admin believes the ban may have been harsh.
  • Accounts banned with the reason given as 'cheating' or 'suspicious activity' will not be unbanned.
  • Comparing your ban situation to another person's will result in an automatic denial of your unban request.
  • Lying here would be very stupid.
  • Read the sticky thread before making any threads.
  • Your appeal post must contain the phrase 'I have read the rules for this section and also the sticky thread'
  • DO NOT reply to other people's appeals for any reason.
codenameASH

user:codenameASH ban for no reason

Post by codenameASH »

MY ACCOUNT HAD WARNING ONLY AND THE NEXT IT WAS BAN FOR NO REASON.

I would like to appeal regarding banning my account for no reason. i love playing this game every time bored strikes me, it keeps my momentum of fun boiling for more. Regarding the issue i have read the rules for this section and also the sticky thread for that ban to be harsh for no good reason.my typing became autocorrect suddenly and accidentally appearing different phrase or words that affect my account to be ban due my pc was bad and keeping lagging that only pokemonluge became my only reason to play due its simple thats why i love this game.

in short, my type mistakenly and accidentally autocorrected the words and appeared to be a bad word that affect my account to be ban. I would like to appeal on retrieving my account by fixing the ban warning so that i can play my game as always as in my heart.I hope that my account will not affect the game in that time when my account was banned that lead me to not playing properly anymore.

my username is codenameASH
Last edited by codenameASH on Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

codenameASH

Post by codenameASH »

I just received a warning from the admin that I perform an inappropriate message to the player. I want to appeal an reason for retrieving my account.
I was banned when i click acknowledge.
I thought it was a warning and banned for no reason.my reason for retrieving my account is that it was autocorrect when I type that lead to inappropriate message and at that time it was lagged.
i love this game since the game update into pokemondeluge.
my boredom strikes and that leads this game boiling for more fun.
i love pokemon as i love the game.

player keep spamming into my message like trading and its annoying that lead my account to banned.i address player to watch pokemon instead it was autocorrected into inappropriate message.due to their misbehavior it lead my account to warning and ban.

please reply asap to be discussed.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

You did not get banned because you clicked 'acknowledge'. The warning was automated. Then I saw the offending message and decided the ban was more appropriate than a mere warning.
Other people did not cause your ban.

If your claim is 'autocorrect caused me to send an inappropriate message to other users', at the very least mention what you were typing?
Admin of DelugeRPG

codenameASH

Post by codenameASH »

i say " just watch pokemon" but it was autocorrected that typed into inappropriate message. people these days just spamming message and for that result my account to be accidentally ban. i love this game until the end.ive been with this send early pokemon website until it became pokemondeluge.just keep it up the game good sir.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

That's not very convincing. It's also not a normal thing to say to someone who is asking about trades.

You've receive one message in all of 2021. The last message you received before that was in November 2020. You never responded to that or the message before that.
That people are annoying you with spam messages is an extreme exaggeration.

I will not be removing this ban. Trying to send such messages to others here is not okay under any circumstances.
Admin of DelugeRPG

codenameASH

Post by codenameASH »

Admin replied:

That's not very convincing. It's also not a normal thing to say to someone who is asking about trades.

ME:

Im not the one who ask the trade and the way he ask me for a trade doesnt make any sense since its only one of my rare pokemon that doesnt want to be traded and thats why i say"just watch pokemon"meaning you can keep watching my pokemon but it cannot be traded nor not for sell and other than that just watch pokemon with its stat."if" he wants to trade atleast he just want to trade or show his rare pokemon to equal my rare pokemon for a fair trade.since his misbehavior that my account was banned due autocorrected type leading my phrase or words to be inappropriate message that should not be in the post or typed.

i just want to apply my account to be a warning,not banned since it is accidentally mistyped into inappropriate message.my post was just a phrase or incomplete sentence that cannot be tolerate in being inappropriate message leading my account to be banned. I just love the game since it updated into pokemondeluge.i just want to play again.

SINCERELY
YOUR POKEMON BUDDY,codenameASH

codenameASH

Post by codenameASH »

Dear Admin,

I would to know really why my account user "codenameASH" was banned.i can't really understand why it was banned rather than giving a warning.The way that this stranger who chat with me to trade my rare pokemon to them is not appropriate.i didn't trade my rare pokemon nor show it the search offer for trade but it was not for sale thus it is not for business.The non-bussiness thing that the stranger approach with me in trade was not suitable for trading but rather an general act against me like what millennials these days would do such as facebook,twitter,etc.Millennials try to intimidate other account for fun or rather just for entertaining even though it is not intriguing. i know the issue was what i reply with inappropriate message thats why i mention it was autocorrect accidentally due extension of the web browser "word correction".it was one mistake and i saw other account chat with me with inappropriate message in my rare pokemon but i decided to ignore them due im contended to my pokemon.The reply of mine was a little a bit that it did not complete to be a sentence that shouldnt be tolerate to be a inappropriate.

The real issue in this one is the business that is not negotiable but an general act that would millennials do in social media that cyberbully law is big offense act that shouldnt ignore that internet is a literally big word today that affect others also and, that mistake one for accidental inapproriate message.please focus with these words rather making other general judgemental that suit your reason which making my account invalid.

i am being a good character here in this game that i would love to play most of the time.Please reconsidered this issue.

short story in my issue.
one time,someone chat with me to trade with my pokemon.i replied with a little phrase or word until it was banned after it given me a warning that i clicked acknowledged so that the warning will removed or out of the picture of the game but it didnt do nothing.

thank you for your understanding...

user:codenameASH

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Just so you waste any more time writing large replies that do not make any sense.

A person messaged you about a trade. There wasn't anything in that message that was provocative. It was a one line message showing interest in one of your pokemon.
You decided to reply to this with something inappropriate for this site.

In your first appeal post you claim about being harassed about trades. That was the only message you received on your account for an entire year.
You had multiple options. You can disable messaging on your account. You can block this person. Or you can just ignore that message like you have done to many other trades messages that were sent to your account.
You claim you wanted to send 'go watch pokemon' to this person. What exactly is the purpose of that? Does it make sense in context of what the person asked?
Disabling messaging, blocking the person or replying with 'I am not interested' all tell that person that you are not interested in trading. What is 'go watch pokemon' supposed to convey?
Is that person supposed to magically understand what you mean? Are you asking him to check your other pokemon? He's already on a pokemon game site. What is that nonsense sentence supposed to even mean?

Here is why I am not going to remove the ban.
You sent an inappropriate message. You gave an excuse that makes no sense. You claimed people were harassing you for trades. So I checked. I saw that the message you replied to was the only message you received for an entire year. Your credibility goes down the drain why you lie or exaggerate. Your credibility goes down further when you make a large post that randomly talks about 'business','millennials','social media','cyber bullying' when none of those have anything to do with your ban.

If I send someone 'go to hell' and then come with the excuse that it was auto-corrected and I was typing 'go to dell', it only makes sense if the previous message was someone asking me how to repair their dell computer. Otherwise I look like a liar and also a fool.
Admin of DelugeRPG