PokeRangers

Only one thread per clan. DO NOT spam people to join your clan.
Threads inactive for over a year may be deleted.
Forum rules
  • No thread bumping. If you made some update to your main thread, put the edit date at the end of the title.
  • No asking members for free pokemon/password/emails or any other such nonsense.
  • Fighting with other clans only through pokemon battle. No insulting each other or fighting in each others' threads.
  • Your clan specific rules will not be enforced by the Admin. Post reporting is only for people breaking forum rules.
  • You may not advertise your clans in other threads. You may also not message random people in-game or forums telling them about your clan. The only place your can mention them is in your signature or your game profile message.
  • If you have decided to close your clan, make a final post to your thread explaining this and close the thread.
  • Clans will be closed if the person starting the clan, or multiple members of the clan are being a nuisance in forum or game.
Cyruss

PokeRangers

Post by Cyruss »

Hello I'm Cyruss14 Cyruss14 I've been playing this game for 5 years since April 2017. I want to make this clan to have more friends in the game. I choose the name "PokemonRanger" because for some reason I want to be a protector of Animals specially wildlife in real life. I also want you to join to this clan because we will have many events weekly or monthly.

This is the events you will experience in this clan
[SPOILER]
Pokemon Showcase
[SPOILER]
In this event members will showcase their Best Pokemon (only one)On how you will win is in below.
Rules: Every Pokemon except events are allowed
Guide to join: Everybody in the clan can join. You just have to Dm me it will held weekly.
Grading system: I will be the one who will judge the pokemons I will judge them base on their Rarity, Class, Stats, and Exp
Prize: The winner will recive DS Pokemon (not atk def)
Lotto
[SPOILER]
In this event Members will choose a numbers 1-9 three times for example: 3, 7, and 2. Repeating is allowed. To prevent cheating members that will join have to Dm me for his numbers to avoid editing of post. This event will held once a month Prize: Retro Legend or Ts or EXP
Live battle Challenges
[SPOILER]
In our Live battle challenge Every Pokemon is allowed and every attack except sleeping attacks are allowed. Your opponent will be choosen randomly if our clan become big I will make the live battle challenge bigger but for now it will be 8 player competition. So until we gain an 8 members(including me) We will start this event.
Rules
1. No leaving twice in battle if you leave once in your current battle it's acceptable but if you leave twice it is considered cheating.
2. You can make a team of 12 Pokemon you can switch in or out of your team just tell your 12 Pokemon team to me in DelugeRPG messages not in forums to avoid editing.
3. Watch your behavior whether you lose or win you cannot send insulting messages.
4. If you have friends in the game you are allowed to borrow a Pokemon from them.

Prize
Ts, Retro Legend, Exp, Ds etc
Pokemon trivia
[SPOILER]
In this event you will guess the answer for the question I will ask in forums you can search in google if you want it's nothing to me just answer fast because the one will guess correctly first wins this will held everyday.
Prize Lengendary pokemons, Ds pokemons and more
Note: only one of these event will held in a week
Rules
[SPOILER]
Rules are just the same as forums rules just don't be toxic and respect each other
Perks when joining the clan
[SPOILER]
1. Can join all of the events
2. Discount in my trade 5-25% percent
3. Free pokemons
To join
1. Tell Your IGN
2. Make sure to understand the rules

current members
vishnu25
poke-unite
SKSSM
tejaer
-Gingka-Kyoya-Ryuga-Yuki-Kenta
Last edited by Cyruss on Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:13 pm, edited 21 times in total.
cyruss14
Join my clan- https://f.pkmn.pw/18/24449

wk1399

Post by wk1399 »

Can i join

Ign :- 1399
1399white1399
1399storage

Cyruss

Post by Cyruss »

Yeah your in
cyruss14