deluxe10 [Forum Warning]

These are only for wrongly received account warnings that are visible when visiting your profile.
Do not make a thread if your message has a red marking.
Lying to get your warning removed will result in a ban.
Forum rules
  • This is only for account warnings that are visible on your profile.
  • Only wrongly given warnings may be appealed.
  • This is not for complaining about messages being marked red or any other type of message given to you by the game.
  • Your post title should be only your affected username.
  • Lying about your warning will result in a ban.
  • Appeal post must be made within one month of the warning being received.
  • You may not create any thread or post regarding others' accounts.
deluxe10

deluxe10 [Forum Warning]

Post by deluxe10 »

hi sir
sorry to waste your time sir
i joined on day before yesterday
and i joined because i was finding ts charmander but i did not get any also when i offer someone they will decline for no reason
so i had no experience so when i made my first thread , and when i checked for 2 days no one was responding there were only views
so i thought maybe it was my mistake i didn't follow one of the rule . then i was reading the rule one by one i saw a rule called i should lock the threade when i am done with it . so i though maybe i didn't lock my thread that why no one is responding so i did not now how to i asked my freind told i should click hammer button to lock it and i locked it . and then i had realized if i had locked it then no one could reply.
sir for this reason i got a message from you and i got warning level 1 in my profile .
please sir I will not repeat it again could you remove my warning
kindly deluxe 10
Last edited by d1g1t on Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

That forum warning isn't something you need to be too concerned about as long as you understand it, which you seem to. The warnings are not visible to others.
Admin of DelugeRPG