user: akulthenooob

Read the subforum rules before making a post.
If your post is closed without a reply, that means your request has been denied. DO NOT create any more.
This section is NOT for requesting bans

These are deleted automatically after some time.
Forum rules
  • Do not make more than one thread about your ban.
  • You may not create any thread or post regarding others' accounts.
  • Clearly mention your username in the title and post.
  • Appeal post must be made within one month of the ban.
  • If your thread has been closed without any replies, that means your request was denied. DO NOT make another thread about it.
  • Unbans will not be made on emotional grounds because you're sorry. Do not plead and beg
  • An unban will only be made if the ban was a mistake or the admin believes the ban may have been harsh.
  • Accounts banned with the reason given as 'cheating' or 'suspicious activity' will not be unbanned.
  • Comparing your ban situation to another person's will result in an automatic denial of your unban request.
  • Lying here would be very stupid.
  • Read the sticky thread before making any threads.
  • Your appeal post must contain the phrase 'I have read the rules for this section and also the sticky thread'
  • DO NOT reply to other people's appeals for any reason.
Mobilewar123

user: akulthenooob

Post by Mobilewar123 »

Hi delugarpg team
'I have read the rules for this section and also the sticky thread'
My account AKULTHENOOB was banned on 10 october 2021
I read the messege which crowsarebest sent and therefore I accept that I only wrote the messeges.
But while accept the offers on victini first and then regidrako triple stat.
So I accepted the offer on victini and while accepting the offer on regidrako the offer went.
After a minute I went to my blocklists, I have no idea that how he got blocked or it was a game's glitch and when I was trying to unblock him it was showing I cannot unblock him before 24 hours. I had one primary account which is very noob and it user id is Nayanwar and I transfered all legends my freinds give on this account to AKULTHENOOB account so this account is marked as a secondry account. So I thought that I will make another account and send messeges but I did not because I could send only 5 messeges so I cannot reply to some of his messeges.
My freinds denied to give me legends so I could not complete gym battles because it was impossible to complete it so I thought after 24 hours I will unblock him and chat with him and say him to offer 100 legends on regidrako
I accepted first on victini because I thought that he can scam me.
If you want I can give all his 35 legends back or trade regidrako triple stat with him.
Hope you understood my problem.
Thank you for giving me time
Last edited by d1g1t on Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

A magical game glitch caused you to deny the offer and then block the person? That's your story?
Admin of DelugeRPG

Mobilewar123

Post by Mobilewar123 »

No it was me who blocked the person by mistake

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Lets say you story is true, that a glitch has made you look like a scammer, and you forgot to use your other account which can send messages, to contact this person.

But you tried to trade the same pokemon with three other people after 'this glitch'. Why would you try to trade a pokemon that you have already half traded?

And has this glitch happened before or was this the first time? Which page were you on when this glitch happened?
Last edited by d1g1t on Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG

Phutin

Post by Phutin »

Hi delugarpg team
My account Mobilewar123 is banned. It's showing because of account AKULTHENOOB it's banned who is my neighbouring freinds and it also shows I am scammer.
Can you please explain me why
I would like to clear 1 more thing that shiyaru is my best friend in my apartment who once gave me
15 -20 legends.
AKULTHENOOB used my internet for playing the game because he is a bit poor and he gets internet only for his online classes.
Around 14 days before was my birthday.
20 days before I met AKULTHENOOB
On my birthday he said me that as it is my birthday, he will give me 150 legends. AKULTHENOOB traded regidrako from me and said that if my freinds give me legends I will give it to you and After sometime I may take some pokemons from you. I still do not know the truth.
He used to give me legends as he said me that his freinds give a lot of legends when that see triple stat. I now also do not know the truth.
He once also gave my his whole account's Pokemon and he said me after some time give me some legends from that till the time keep it with you.
I Also heard him telling my account I'd as his primary I'd. When I told him why are you talking my I'd as your primary I'd as your primary I'd is Nayanwar so he said me what for you? So I went and said my freinds that Nayanwar is his primary I'd. But after that I do not know what he said like he is bad and don't trust him...etc. I do not know now he says my I'd in the game or not
He also uses the forum by the name of Mobilewar123.
When I asked him why did your account get ban did you used to scam. He said me "made guy my freinds used to give me" but delugarpg is not a nice game.
If you want I can give all my Pokemons he I traded from him.
Just please unban my account Mobilewar123

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Phutin wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:16 am Hi delugarpg team
My account Mobilewar123 is banned. It's showing because of account AKULTHENOOB it's banned who is my neighbouring freinds and it also shows I am scammer.
No, mobilewar123 is banned due to scamming by mobilewar123.

It's the same scam. I know you're the same idiot. I went through your block lists. You've scammed every person that you've blocked.
You are not welcome on this website, ever. If you happen to actually be two people, you're both not welcome.
I will be banning your forum accounts after this.

Admin of DelugeRPG