Adding the all class search in quick trade

Suggestions are no longer accepted. You may not receive any response from the admin.
Note that the game is not being actively developed for quite sometime now. Any updates will be few and far in between.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • You may never receive a response from the admin if you post here.
  • Your suggestion may never be implemented.
  • Do not message the admin about your suggestion or thread.
  • Post in this section only if you understand the above.
  • Threads older than one year are automatically deleted.
Tuff

Adding the all class search in quick trade

Post by Tuff »

It would be pretty nice if we had the all search button in quick trade just like the search and offer section.

If this is added it would save a lot of time that is used up to search all classes once at a time

And it would also make people use the quick trade more often as they get annoyed if they want a pokemon but have to search every single class one by one

I am also very well aware that adding new features and removing all unnecessary bugs takes a lot of effort, so if this feature isnt implemented then no problem i understand the hard work of the game staff. 😀😀

Thank you
Tuff
Last edited by Tuff on Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LK__228

Post by LK__228 »

Yes would be great

Crowsarebest

Post by Crowsarebest »

Yea this is a great idea

drallyowl

Post by drallyowl »

yes please. I see no reason why this isn't a thing already.

Tuff

Post by Tuff »

Actually its kinda like a stolen idea i just noticed someone that has already asked about this

GodKiller1234567

Post by GodKiller1234567 »

eh? this dosen't make sense.

drallyowl

Post by drallyowl »

in the quick trade search, you have to select a specific class to search for (normal, metalic, etc.). because of this, if you are searching for a pokemon in quick trade, and you don't care about the class, you have to do 10 separate searches. if there was an "all classes" option, it would let you just do one search.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

I've added this to the sticky with an explanation.

What would take you 9 less searches would also take 9 less searches for someone who isn't looking for that specific pokemon, but will take it anyway because they found it at, what they consider, a discount. And since there are now maybe 10 times as many people looking at the pokemon you wanted, it'll probably be taken by the time you search for it.

If everyone's approach here is "I would prefer 9 less searches even if it means worse quality quick trades", I am happy to create an 'all class' search that only shows trades with worse scores since that wouldn't affect what I'm concerned about.
Last edited by d1g1t on Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG

GodKiller1234567

Post by GodKiller1234567 »

d1g1t wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:55 am I've added this to the sticky with an explanation.

What would take you 9 less searches would also take 9 less searches for someone who isn't looking for that specific pokemon, but will take it anyway because they found it at, what they consider, a discount. And since there are now maybe 10 times as many people looking at the pokemon you wanted, it'll probably be taken by the time you search for it.

If everyone's approach here is "I would prefer 9 less searches even if it means worse quality quick trades", I am happy to create an 'all class' search that only shows trades with worse scores since that wouldn't affect what I'm concerned about.
Hi, sir d1g1t.
It's my suggestion to not add it, the decision is yours .

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

well this sub-forum is meant for people who do want some change. Lets not have "don't add this" posts unless they're accompanied by some reasonable argument as to why that sort of post was needed.
Admin of DelugeRPG