Add New Map Location

Suggestions are no longer accepted. You may not receive any response from the admin.
Note that the game is not being actively developed for quite sometime now. Any updates will be few and far in between.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • You may never receive a response from the admin if you post here.
  • Your suggestion may never be implemented.
  • Do not message the admin about your suggestion or thread.
  • Post in this section only if you understand the above.
  • Threads older than one year are automatically deleted.
Cyruss

Add New Map Location

Post by Cyruss »

To respectful Admin,

I would like to suggest to add a new map. For example Castle ruins for dragon types, Foggy Forest for dark types, A Toxic place for poison types, And etc. I'm suggesting this to make a more unique Pokemon places. So pokemons can have a unique home for every type.
Last edited by Cyruss on Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Adwaithrules

Post by Adwaithrules »

Good idea my guy

ADDYISLIVE___

Post by ADDYISLIVE___ »

Yea it’s good

LK__228

Post by LK__228 »

sorry for late reply but it will make game lot easier as every type they want they can catch so i dont preffer game to be easy but except it your idea is amazing and it will be able to help in catching uniques fastly

drallyowl

Post by drallyowl »

I like this idea, but I also have some issues with it:
the good:
as LK_228 said, it would make it easier to find specific pokemon (although you already can easily look up where they are located)
there are some pokemon that don't make the most sense to find in their current locations (why is pincurchin in so many places, for instance)
it would be cool to see more varieties of terrain

which brings me to the issues:
who is going to make art for these new locations: big additions like that would probably require hiring an artist, and it is uncertain whether this cost would be worth the benefit to the game.
fully segregating the types would, in my opinion, be a mistake: I get that the current spawn locations are meant to approximate the types of pokemon one would find in such locations (although why so many fighting types are found on the beach and the rocks is beyond me)
is reshuffling what pokemon are found in what locations actually what we want? or would we prefer that development time be used on adding new features (such as the eventual addition of g-max pokemon having an effect in battle beyond looking cool, or other features which haven't even been hinted at but which may be in the works).

remember: the dev team is pretty much just digit. he only has so much time to devote to the game, so while I think this would be cool to see, I don't think it should be a priority...

Shinchan++

Post by Shinchan++ »

Cyruss wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:34 am To respectful Admin,

I would like to suggest to add a new map. For example Castle ruins for dragon types, Foggy Forest for dark types, A Toxic place for poison types, And etc. I'm suggesting this to make a more unique Pokemon places. So pokemons can have a unique home for every type.
Good Suggestion