New Update G-Max Challenge Enter Ticket Stack

Suggestions are no longer accepted. You may not receive any response from the admin.
Note that the game is not being actively developed for quite sometime now. Any updates will be few and far in between.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • You may never receive a response from the admin if you post here.
  • Your suggestion may never be implemented.
  • Do not message the admin about your suggestion or thread.
  • Post in this section only if you understand the above.
  • Threads older than one year are automatically deleted.
ADDYISLIVE___

Post by ADDYISLIVE___ »

The_Lycanite wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:07 pm
Tuff wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:22 am
Kandula wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:45 am
It's nice, ok
We will wait till we get a chance to G-max all pokemon in a row, ok
Then what is the use of making G-max, every 12 hours, u are just battleing and obtaining G-max pokemon just like normal pokemon

Then there There would be no speciality in G-maxing a pokemon
but bro that makes no sense,
no matter how you do it,

either you can wait 5 days to get the tickets or
wait for 12 hours 5 times, the result will be the same (5 g-maxed pokes)
It makes a lot of sense
He means to say not everyone can login every 12 hrs and do g-max , but if they save their tickets they can do it later on.
For example-If we can’t login for 2-3 days and we save our g-max ticket we can do it later on when we are free instead of coming every 12 hrs
Ofcourse we could just stop doing for a few days but some people who play this game wayyy too seriously don’t do that , so having this kind of ticket helps them as well , of course if u want u could login every 12 hrs and do but stacking ur tickets is better imo.
I agree

Tuff

Post by Tuff »

The_Lycanite wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:07 pm
Tuff wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:22 am
Kandula wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:45 am
It's nice, ok
We will wait till we get a chance to G-max all pokemon in a row, ok
Then what is the use of making G-max, every 12 hours, u are just battleing and obtaining G-max pokemon just like normal pokemon

Then there There would be no speciality in G-maxing a pokemon
but bro that makes no sense,
no matter how you do it,

either you can wait 5 days to get the tickets or
wait for 12 hours 5 times, the result will be the same (5 g-maxed pokes)
It makes a lot of sense
He means to say not everyone can login every 12 hrs and do g-max , but if they save their tickets they can do it later on.
For example-If we can’t login for 2-3 days and we save our g-max ticket we can do it later on when we are free instead of coming every 12 hrs
Ofcourse we could just stop doing for a few days but some people who play this game wayyy too seriously don’t do that , so having this kind of ticket helps them as well , of course if u want u could login every 12 hrs and do but stacking ur tickets is better imo.
ya i was saying this to @kandula

i totally understand the point of the user above as i also have live classes everyday.....

@kandula i guess you said the same thing in a different way, strange enough for me to understand properly :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Tuff on Wed May 19, 2021 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Legend_hntr

Post by Legend_hntr »

I guess its a good idea... for many people... but yeah the decision is upto sir digit.... so lets see... also if not 5 I guess atleast 3 should stack..... good idea