Pokemon gaining +Atk/+Def/+Spe as they gain exp

Suggestions are no longer accepted. You may not receive any response from the admin.
Note that the game is not being actively developed for quite sometime now. Any updates will be few and far in between.
Forum rules
  • You may never receive a response from the admin if you post here.
  • Your suggestion may never be implemented.
  • Do not message the admin about your suggestion or thread.
  • Post in this section only if you understand the above.
CynamoCopperfield

Pokemon gaining +Atk/+Def/+Spe as they gain exp

Post by CynamoCopperfield » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:51 pm

Dear admin,

With the recent update of Exp limit on pokemon raised to 100 mil, I would like to suggest an added feature where pokemon can also gain any of the 3 stats (+Atk/+Def/+Spe) as they reach a certain exp. For example, when a pokemon reach 25mil exp, they can gain one stat, when they reach 50mil exp, another stat.

Below are a few plus points why this feature should be added:
1) It does make sense for pokemon to gain +Atk/+Def/+Spe since with more exp, the pokemon should also be stronger and a new stat can clearly differentiate them from those with less exp
2) This will definitely encourage users to rely on gyms / user battles other than solely relying on searching on maps for pokemon with stats.
3) There will also be much more interest in exp trading with this new feature.
4) Users will also not train too much knowing that the stats can be maxed out

P.S. I am more interested in having 3 stats pokemon than training too much for exp. I believe same for most of us.

For your consideration, pl.

Thank you.
Last edited by CynamoCopperfield on Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Makishima

Post by Makishima » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:18 pm

I do not think it would be cool. Because they would depreciate somewhat the TS capture on the map. And not to mention that it will take 3-4 months for a person to finish 100M and this I say in people who are accustomed to XP training. So imagine a player training up to 100M and getting an atk - def - spe. But it would take him a lot more time training another for 100m, far more than simply getting on the maps trying his luck. In my point of view, only 1 pokemon or even a maximum of 2-3 will be 100M in this game. Very rarely will someone stop making 33,145 to earn less.

And it's as D1 said in an article:

So people have the choice to go for it if they wish to. I don't want to encourage it.

So if he accepts this suggestion he would be going against his own word. ^^
Last edited by Makishima on Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nkenneth

Post by nkenneth » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:12 am

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14556

I already suggested it 4 days ago.. was sadly rejected