Finding Pokemon With Stats Easier On Trade

Suggestions are no longer accepted. You may not receive any response from the admin.
Note that the game is not being actively developed for quite sometime now. Any updates will be few and far in between.
Forum rules
  • You may never receive a response from the admin if you post here.
  • Your suggestion may never be implemented.
  • Do not message the admin about your suggestion or thread.
  • Post in this section only if you understand the above.
SophisticatedPokemon

Finding Pokemon With Stats Easier On Trade

Post by SophisticatedPokemon » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:00 am

I think it would be an interesting idea if you can search for pokemon on trade by stats because all trainers and collectors are looking for certain pokemon with stats or no stats. So, like for instant maybe you can add where you can only find pokemon with Attack, Defense, or Speed. Also, Defense and Speed, Attack and Defense, or Attack and Speed. For the last Attack + Defense + Speed, if that's possible to add on the game. Basically finding specific pokemon with certain stats that collectors are looking for on trade. Sounds like it might take a lot of work to add to the game but if you can take that into consideration into doing so, that would be awesome but if not, I do understand.

Makishima

Post by Makishima » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:34 pm

Only the player go on to get pokemon - with or without atatus. This has a filter.

If you want an arceus + ATK, then search for arceus and filter + ATK, no?

Trade have filtre status & class

SophisticatedPokemon

Post by SophisticatedPokemon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:14 am

Makishima wrote:Only the player go on to get pokemon - with or without atatus. This has a filter.

If you want an arceus + ATK, then search for arceus and filter + ATK, no?

Trade have filtre status & class

I see that but I am talking about when you go to Search and Offer. When you are looking for pokemon on trade, they don't have an option for looking for specific stats, when you are looking for pokemon on trade. It just shows all the pokemon for the legend or non legend that they are searching for.