Accounts

Suggestions are no longer accepted. You may not receive any response from the admin.
Note that the game is not being actively developed for quite sometime now. Any updates will be few and far in between.
Forum rules
  • You may never receive a response from the admin if you post here.
  • Your suggestion may never be implemented.
  • Do not message the admin about your suggestion or thread.
  • Post in this section only if you understand the above.
Xin

Accounts

Post by Xin » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:32 pm

Hi, Admin.
I would like to suggest something.
(I am stating the other case of inactivity and requesting for the limit of deletion of the accounts that is registered but never been used from the day they created it.)
These are for the accounts who had have registered their accounts/their last login we're the same as the day they created the accounts.
accounts that is been inactive for almost about a year.
( for Ex: https://www.delugerpg.com/profile/u/lucifer and other accounts that are registered in 2016-2017)
shouldn't these accounts get deleted within a year? these cases are different for those who had/has spent their time playing.
The factors are the 2 which is the date of the creation and their last login. (Well, partially some are just registering to check hows the game is like and abandoning the game afterwards.)
These usernames could be use also for those who needed it the most other than the players who just went to check and leave the game behind.
The purpose for all of these is to make use of the usernames that is never used in the first place and to create spaces for the upcoming players. (the limit automated deletion should be more lesser *atleast 10 months - 1 year * than the other case of inactivity, since they never played.)

Makishima

Post by Makishima » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:39 am

I do not think that will be approved. The current limit seems to work fine, if it were a problem to fill the game with accounts full of inactive pokes, then it could change. But, because of NICK? I guess this is not going to happen, it would just be a whim.

Xin

Post by Xin » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:39 am

Yep, both works fine but my point is to make use of the names that are wasted ever since it was created.