Rank - Collector ATK DEF SPE

Suggestions are no longer accepted. You may not receive any response from the admin.
Note that the game is not being actively developed for quite sometime now. Any updates will be few and far in between.
Forum rules
  • You may never receive a response from the admin if you post here.
  • Your suggestion may never be implemented.
  • Do not message the admin about your suggestion or thread.
  • Post in this section only if you understand the above.
Makishima

Rank - Collector ATK DEF SPE

Post by Makishima » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:26 pm

Some players play this game for several reasons. Some want to be Top Trainers, others want to be top pokedex collectors and some want to be both. However, there are players who only like to collect pokemon with status: ATK DEF SPE.

It would be interesting to have a ranking based on these collectors. And it could work the same way the pokedex collector works.

Example: Total EXP in pokemon containing atk def spe and total pokemon atk def spe: It would result in an average to determine your rank.

I do not know if you could think of a better way to assign an average to set the ranking of each collector. But, it's a simple suggestion of mine. :lol:

nkenneth

Post by nkenneth » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:07 am

i dont think this will be approved
cause some are only collecting +spe pokemons... should we also put a ranking for those?
some only collect shinies and chromes
some only retros
some only want exp
some only want legendary

idk tho. just my opinion...
and your suggestion will only make +atkdefspe pokemon relative value rocket skyhigh