My suggestions for next update maybe

Suggestions are no longer accepted. You may not receive any response from the admin.
Note that the game is not being actively developed for quite sometime now. Any updates will be few and far in between.
Forum rules
  • You may never receive a response from the admin if you post here.
  • Your suggestion may never be implemented.
  • Do not message the admin about your suggestion or thread.
  • Post in this section only if you understand the above.
zephyrie

My suggestions for next update maybe

Post by zephyrie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:55 am

If you don't mind implementing my suggestions for the game, these are the following:

1: Maybe add a marketplace on the game wherein players can buy and sell their pokemons for gold (because trading doesn't help much, most players respond too long taking days or so to respond)
2: Make a trade place not limited to pokemons, but golds and pokeballs available also :)
3: Add exp potion maybe for fast level
4: Show stats on pokemon hunting ( I know this topic was brought up already but most players here wanted this because its a waste of pokeballs and gold for catching and checking the stats )
5: Add option wherein you can change your catched pokemon to pokeball you used if you decided to release pokemon (lets say you catch a wild pokemon but don't have stats and decided to release it, instead of releasing it. Add option wherein you can revert your wild pokemon into a pokeball you used on catching that pokemon.
6: Animations on catching pokemon
7: Animations on battling a player and such
8: Realistic gameplay would be very much appreciated to make the game more interesting

What do you think of these suggestions? Feel free to add your suggestions here as well for the improvement of the game
Last edited by d1g1t on Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Madman

Post by Madman » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:58 pm

1, 2: PokéDollars (or gold, whatever) aren't such a hard thing to obtain
3: Training Accounts
5: I'm sorry, but that sounds stupid
4, 6, 7, 8: Rejected Ideas