Introduction of fusion platform

Suggestions are no longer accepted. You may not receive any response from the admin.
Note that the game is not being actively developed for quite sometime now. Any updates will be few and far in between.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • You may never receive a response from the admin if you post here.
  • Your suggestion may never be implemented.
  • Do not message the admin about your suggestion or thread.
  • Post in this section only if you understand the above.
  • Threads older than one year are automatically deleted.
Crowsarebest

Introduction of fusion platform

Post by Crowsarebest »

Dear admin,

I had a suggestion which is a feature that could be added to the game in a future update. I have the idea of fusion platform where trainers can fuse pokemons to form another Pokemon such as fusion of reshiram and kyurem to form white kyurem or solgaleo and necrozma to form dusk mane necrozma and so on.
I know that by making a fusion platform the rarity of these pokemons will decrease but this feature would attract more users. Please try to implement this feature in a future update.

Thanks a lot :)
Last edited by Crowsarebest on Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

ADDYISLIVE___

Post by ADDYISLIVE___ »

Crowsarebest wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:02 am Dear admin,

I had a suggestion which is a feature that could be added to the game in a future update. I have the idea of fusion platform where trainers can fuse pokemons to form another Pokemon such as fusion of reshiram and kyurem to form white kyurem or solgaleo and necrozma to form dusk mane necrozma and so on.
I know that by making a fusion platform the rarity of these pokemons will decrease but this feature would attract more users. Please try to implement this feature in a future update.

Thanks a lot :)
The fusions u mentioned are official but if we fuse magikarp with Arceus it's just a fan made fusion and their attack charts would be difficult to make

Crowsarebest

Post by Crowsarebest »

Oh I forgot to mention in the above suggestion I was only talking about Pokemons of trios which can be fused. Sorry for the mistake.

ADDYISLIVE___

Post by ADDYISLIVE___ »

The reply would be same then too

Crowsarebest

Post by Crowsarebest »

Oh but how will fan made fusion be created I mean I know you are saying that for example people could fuse reshiram and zekrom but I am saying that only the ones which can fuse such as kyurem and zekrom will be allowed to fuse and not reshiram and zekrom. In conclusion, I am saying that the ones which can fuse are the ones which are allowed to fuse.
Last edited by Crowsarebest on Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tapu_Kingdom

Post by Tapu_Kingdom »

It would be a mess bro
Making codes for it will a waste of time and energy

Crowsarebest

Post by Crowsarebest »

Alright bro thanks for giving your opinion

drallyowl

Post by drallyowl »

I also feel that this would be a poor use of development resources, given that there are so few pokemon that would benefit from it. currently, the only feature on the site other than evolving and catching pokemon that allows you to obtain pokemon you don't have is g-max, and that affects a considerable number of pokemon. meanwhile, fusion (assuming it was limited to fusion pokemon that actually exist) is limited to 4 or 5: the kyurem forms and the necrozma forms. given how few pokemon are impacted by it, and that these pokemon are already obtainable, I just don't see such a feature being worth implementing.

Crowsarebest

Post by Crowsarebest »

Yeah I know that only a few pokemon can be used for fusion platform and that's a disadvantage. The advantage is only that there rarity will reduce and more users would be attracted but anyways you have a fair point. It's not necessary that the admin should implement this.

drallyowl

Post by drallyowl »

also, as far as I can tell from the pokedex pages for these forms, these fused forms are the same rarity as the pokemon that would normally be fused. all the legendary pokemon are in the same rarity class, so is it really necessary to make these legendaries (which should arguably be more rare, as they are a combination of two other legendaries) be less rare than other legends?