Second continue button above your team list.

Suggestions are no longer accepted. You may not receive any response from the admin.
Note that the game is not being actively developed for quite sometime now. Any updates will be few and far in between.
Forum rules
  • You may never receive a response from the admin if you post here.
  • Your suggestion may never be implemented.
  • Do not message the admin about your suggestion or thread.
  • Post in this section only if you understand the above.
richard_cranium9

Second continue button above your team list.

Post by richard_cranium9 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:29 am

This suggestions is really just a convenience suggestion.

But when you make an enemies Pokemon faint it always sends you to the screen where you view your team and decide whether you want to change Pokemon if you are specifically training a single Pokemon you have to scroll down to the continue button every single time. When you're fighting against teams of 6 Pokemon I have found this can become a little tedious.

I thought a simple solution would be just to put a second continue button at the top of the screen (above your team of Pokemon) so that you can just click the continue button there when you don't want to change Pokemon.

It's probably just because I'm lazy, but I thought that would be quite a nice quality of life addition for the site.

Anyone else agree with me?

1sotope

Post by 1sotope » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:25 pm

There is already a continue button. If you're using an ad blocker it hides the button from you so you have to do the things you described. So if you're battling, I recommend to turn off your ad blocker.
Last edited by 1sotope on Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.