Suggestion about training other pokes for someone else.

Suggestions are no longer accepted. You may not receive any response from the admin.
Note that the game is not being actively developed for quite sometime now. Any updates will be few and far in between.
Forum rules
  • You may never receive a response from the admin if you post here.
  • Your suggestion may never be implemented.
  • Do not message the admin about your suggestion or thread.
  • Post in this section only if you understand the above.
PopsWhiteBeard

Suggestion about training other pokes for someone else.

Post by PopsWhiteBeard » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:47 pm

Hello D1g1t,

Lots of games have An option to give someone else temporarily access to their account If they have holidays or If they are Extremly buisy (like tribalwars etc), iT means that someone can train or catch pokes for The player, but they cannot access their messages or forum threads.

And you can put options On What you allow The player to do when you let them take care about iT, like disabeling The option of buying anything in The market or moves for Pokemon, and enable or disable The possibility to catch Pokemon. And enabeling or disabling The possibility to release pokes. And ofcourse you cant claim any event items. Not even The dayly raffle. So you can limited The chance of abusing this function.
And ofcourse The temporarily user cant change The password or emailaddress or anything else of those important things. Also they cant change The image of The player and cant change The character!

Only The player of that account Will Get The chance to set The options for useage of The player who Will take care of The Pokemons.

An when The original player is back and logging in, iT Will Get A message If The player want to take care of The account him,herself or that The player who has temporarily access of your account still is in need. And when you say Its Not needed anymore you can cancel iT and Then The player cant see or play On your account anymore.
The player can decide which player hè or she wants to give temporarily this replacement till they are back. So Its Not sharingit with someone by giving your password or e-mail.

If you need an Example, ill explain iT as much as I can, I dont know If Its possible, but this Could be of good use for players who wants high exp or lots of Pokemon!

Stazcherryblood
Last edited by PopsWhiteBeard on Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:04 pm

If you've seen my post history, you may notice I'm very much against encouraging of account sharing. Doing it by proxy or by giving 'safeguards', only encourages people to do it where it is unsafe.

Also, there is no username 'd1g1t' in game. You appear to keep using it a lot of your posts.
Admin of DelugeRPG. (Contact Info)

PopsWhiteBeard

Post by PopsWhiteBeard » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:31 pm

Okay i can understand your reasoning. It was only a thought because i have seen this kind of option on many online games.

Ot can be locked