Continuous Battle Option

Suggestions are no longer accepted. You may not receive any response from the admin.
Note that the game is not being actively developed for quite sometime now. Any updates will be few and far in between.
Forum rules
  • You may never receive a response from the admin if you post here.
  • Your suggestion may never be implemented.
  • Do not message the admin about your suggestion or thread.
  • Post in this section only if you understand the above.
ZedeadBlaze

Continuous Battle Option

Postby ZedeadBlaze » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:16 pm

I want this game to add a continuous battle option in this game such that we get more reward per continuous battle . This is a long and tedious process I know it but maybe the moderator can look at it .Details are in the spoiler below .
[spoiler]
D1g1t can add another option box near the ''battle'' and ''inverse battle option'' titled ''continuous battle''which allows upto 20 consecutive battles .
this option should enable us to fight continuous battles with trainers without recieving rewards. For example suppose I set continuous battles to 20 and battle with N using this option. After I defeat his 6th pokemon then instead of going to the rewards page, I can directly battle his first pokemon. If during a continuous battle, my pokemon gets damaged by the opponent, it remains damaged until I defeat all of N's pokemon 20 times. After I defeat all of N's pokemon once I get normal rewards (exp and money,after I defeat his pokemon twice consecutively,I increment this battle's rewards+5% extra rewards+previous battles rewards.
1st battle- 33,000exp+13000pokebucks
2nd consecutive battle- (33,000e +13000pb)from 1st battle + (33,000e +13000pb)from this battle + 5%increment in pokebucks and exp as I battled with damaged pokemon
3rd consecutive battle- [(33,000e +13000pb)from 1st battle + (33,000e +13000pb)from 2nd battle + 5%increment in pokebucks and exp as I battled with damaged pokemon] + (33,000e +13000pb) from this battle and again + 5% increment for the same
and so on for 4th 5th 6th......20th
Note- you can cap maximum number of continuous battles at 20 battles
after I defeat N's pokemon 20 times, I land on the rewards page getting the rewards as (20*(33,000e +13000pb))+5%
I hope you understand what I'm trying to convey. We should also be able to do inverse continuous battles

Disadvantages
[spoiler]
If captcha appears during a round in a consecutive battle, one can loose all the rewards earned

Makishima

Re: Continuous Battle Option

Postby Makishima » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:30 am

To be precise, captach appears every 37 wins. In any GYM, it is not random. Then every 37 victories you will have to return to GYM if you want to battle again. For him for that, he would have to extend the time a captach appears. And I think this will be difficult for him to do, because it's a system against bot,

If captcha appears during a round in a consecutive battle, one can loose all the rewards earned

So you would still make only 37 wins even if it was straightforward. Just calculate how many pokemons you would win directly.

37x6 = 222 pokemos, The idea sounds cool. But I think it's difficult for him to accept, because bots can emerge over time.

ZedeadBlaze

Re: Continuous Battle Option

Postby ZedeadBlaze » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:04 pm

The captcha is not controlled by the admin I guess.Or is it?
I think that maybe he can either allow captcha or remove it completely from this web .(This is based on my deductions on how the admin reacts on bug reports relating to captcha malfunctioning).
I was thinking that if the admin accepts this he can put up a dialog box which appears when we click on continuous
battle option. I n the box there is a sort of input box in which we can enter numbees from 2-20 (maxed at 20 to minimise
loses due to captcha). Also there is a check box for inverse battle in this dialog box. Pretty neat, huh?
There is a 18% chance he will accept this.
Based on what you said Makishima, there is a severe loss if someone plays two continuous battles in a row (40normal battles ). To prevent this the admin can cap maximum number of continuous battles at 2 or 5 per day. This will be a lot fairer for newbies

Return to “Suggestions”