Evolution Tree Counter (?)

Suggestions are no longer accepted. You may not receive any response from the admin.
Note that the game is not being actively developed for quite sometime now. Any updates will be few and far in between.
Forum rules
  • You may never receive a response from the admin if you post here.
  • Your suggestion may never be implemented.
  • Do not message the admin about your suggestion or thread.
  • Post in this section only if you understand the above.
dunbun

Evolution Tree Counter (?)

Postby dunbun » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:05 pm

TL;DR in the bottom.
Situation #1: While searching for uniques on the maps, I encounter a Pokemon with an evolution tree that I may need for completion of Pokedex.
Example: I encountered a Shiny Poliwag that indicates I only have 1 in my box.
Situation #2: Someone trades me a bunch of Pokemon, saying that I have to evolve these in order to complete my dex. This may also apply to this situation

Problem: I have to open multiple tabs to check each Pokemon in the evolution tree if I need to evolve it to fill an empty Pokedex slot. Seaching in the Pokedex does not show evolutions of the Pokemon.
Example: I have to open new tabs for each evolution via Shiny Poliwag's Pokedex Entry. Alternatively, I look for the Poliwag evolution tree in the Pokedex, but will have to search for Politoed separately because Politoed is from another generation. It is a hassle if you have to compare multiple colors and multiple Pokemon when trading.

1st Suggestion: Place a tooltip on each color type on the Pokemon's pokedex entry that shows evolution counters on the specific color.
Example: Hovering on the picture on the Pokedex Entry of Shiny Poliwag shows a tooltip of Shiny Poliwag, Shiny Poliwhirl, Shiny Poliwrath, and Shiny Politoed each with their own counter.

2nd Suggestion: A "show color counter and evolutions" button on Pokemon found in maps or trading. This is similar to clicking the name of the Pokemon you encountered, but instead of showing the Pokedex entry of the Pokemon, it show the evolution tree of the Pokemon and the counters for each evolution.
Example: Clicking the button on Shiny Poliwag triggers a pop up that shows all Colors of Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, and Politoed with their respective counters.

3rd Suggestion: A combination of 1st and 2nd suggestion.
Example: Clicking a button on Shiny Poliwag or hovering on the Pokemon triggers a small pop up or tooltip that shows Shiny Poliwag, Shiny Poliwhirl, Shiny Poliwrath, and Shiny Politoed and their counters.

TL;DR
Put an evolution tree counter. It's a hassle that I have to open tabs or search multiplte Pokemon. I find this to be a minor, but very convenient addition to the game.

Return to “Suggestions”