Mark a pokemon in your team or box as not available for trade

Suggestions are no longer accepted. You may not receive any response from the admin.
Note that the game is not being actively developed for quite sometime now. Any updates will be few and far in between.
Forum rules
  • You may never receive a response from the admin if you post here.
  • Your suggestion may never be implemented.
  • Do not message the admin about your suggestion or thread.
  • Post in this section only if you understand the above.
Denna

Mark a pokemon in your team or box as not available for trade

Postby Denna » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:39 pm

I would like to make a suggestion: Could be possible to make a way to mark a pokemon that you have on your team or box as not available for trade? I believe that it will help with a problem that I have ( and probably other players either) which is: people oftenly bothering me about trade a pokemon that I have on my team or box but I don't wanna trade it. I think that if we can mark a pokemon in our team or box as unavailable for trade, when a player takes a look on our pokemon, he/she will see if the pokemon that he/she wants and is interested is available before trying to do a negotiation or send you a message asking what do you want for that pokemon. I know you can place a awarning about not trade a certain pokemon on the profile message but the majority of players don't read it and when they do, they don't respect that.
I await your answer

Rayorus

Re: Mark a pokemon in your team or box as not available for trade

Postby Rayorus » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:54 am

I feel people will ignore this 'mark' just as much as they ignore the profile message. Just do what most do and ignore their message and if they continue to bother, block : )

PopsWhiteBeard

Postby PopsWhiteBeard » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:33 pm

it won't help with the newest players anyway.

Princeravi1

Postby Princeravi1 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:03 pm

and also there should be a option to keep a minimum price to a specific poke.so that noob offers will be not there........

Return to “Suggestions”