[Undecided] Switch Pokemon Mid-battle

Suggestions are no longer accepted. People who used to post here ignored instructions and didn't read the sticky thread.
Note that the game is not being actively developed for quite sometime now. Any updates will be few and far in between.
ShiratoriMizuha

Switch pokemon while battling

Postby ShiratoriMizuha » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:11 am

As of the moment, ppl can only switch pokemon after someone's pokemon faints. Imo, this limits people's strategies such as type match ups. I'm suggesting that people should be able to switch pokemon while battling. The same mechanics in the games will apply, like the newly swapped pokemon will take the damage of the enemy's incoming attack, etc.
"I..it's not like I like you or anything..."
- Shiratori Mizuha, G-Senjou no Maou

Catastrophys

[Undecided] Switch Pokemon Mid-battle

Postby Catastrophys » Thu May 28, 2015 4:03 am

How about having a sub option during battle, either; fight, use potion/ball item, and you could switch between pokemon... instead of waiting for mine to die out?
like i want the option to swap out pokemon i'm training for my tanks so i can get it back out there for the win... if this makes any sense, please help me make sense of it!
~catastrophys

EPOCH_LAZER1

Re: So not to sure if this has been discussed...

Postby EPOCH_LAZER1 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:25 pm

It has been before.
Anyway, d1git is'nt going to update the game anymore, howerver the community can only moan about their wildess dreams of what they wanted in this game :P
-Peace out. Friend me on steam, my profile name is "Walt Bartemus Stalker" my account on DelugeRPG is EPOCH_LAZER. My old account was Amazeman10. -EPOCH_LAZER1

Ho-Oh da phoenix

Pokemon change.

Postby Ho-Oh da phoenix » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:14 am

I would like an option while in a battle to change your pokemon and not after one of the pokemon faints. This would save time and you don't have to watch your pokemon faint. Please consider this and maybe include this in the next update. Thanks. :D

Echowhisker

Re: So not to sure if this has been discussed...

Postby Echowhisker » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:37 pm

@EPOCH_LAZER1 He updated it.

Mystear

Changing Pokemon in Battles

Postby Mystear » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:09 pm

I've noticed that in Live Battles (Beta2) and Gym Battles, we aren't allowed to change Pokemons. Of course, this would make battles considerably easier, but I do wonder why this hasn't been implemented. I mean, it would be really weird if lvl61s are beating lvl100s because they aren't allowed to change Pokemons....

Or it could be so that if this is implemented, the AIs could also change Pokemon to match their opponent? (but....not in a way that the battle consists of nothing more than a person vs a computer changing Pokemons for the last 3 hours) :P

Thoughts?

Makishima

Re: Changing Pokemon in Battles

Postby Makishima » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:00 pm

You can switch pokemon when you win or lose to the enemy pokemon. Just click on '' CONTINUE ''

Mystear

Re: Changing Pokemon in Battles

Postby Mystear » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:54 am

..I actually meant changing them before our Pokemon faints...

Hey, I have another idea. How about having 2-3 Team slots? Like, Team-1 has all our Pokenys for Live Battles and all, Team-2 is for Gyms, Team-3 is for training them...and maybe naming teams too?(but yea, it's hard to imagine using those when we can easily have a different tab open where we can change Pokemon...)
Last edited by Mystear on Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Suggestions [Closed]”