[Resolved] About my ban account due to bigoted message

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
yfyyyyj

[Resolved] About my ban account due to bigoted message

Post by yfyyyyj » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:30 am

Godd day sir/mam admin
I would like to know why did I got ban.
It happends just today as I was trying to log in
By the way my IGN is: yfyyyyj
So as I was trying to log-in, it failed and it said "your account was banned due to bigoted message"
I've been playing this game since 2010 and it's my first time to encounter this. If I did something wrong, I wish I could only receive a warning but not an immediate ban of my account.
I was hoping for your reconsideration and another chance for me to correct my mistakes.
I will promise that it won't ever happend again (even though I don't know what causes it).
Thank you admin for taking your time reading about my post and hoping for your immediate and fair response.
Last edited by d1g1t on Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:14 pm

It's regarding the horrible message you tried to send to someone which the game stopped you from sending.

This is a problem because I do not want people using homophobic or bigoted language here, no matter how angry they are.

If you can recollect what message I'm talking about, and promise to never behave that way, I will remove the ban after 5 days. Reply to this thread on or after February 15th to remind me.

yfyyyyj

Post by yfyyyyj » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:22 pm

Good day sir admin
I think it's the one with "@$$****".
I admit that I use a foul language due to my anger exploded that time.
I deeply apologize for what happend and promise that it won't never happend again.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:10 am

Try to not do that in the future. Reply here on the 15th or later and I'll remove the ban.

yfyyyyj

Post by yfyyyyj » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:27 am

Good day admins.
It's feb 15 today.
I will very much appreciate if my ban was lifted today.
Thank you very much for consideration and promise to never repeat my mistakes again.