Second account on Same Network.

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
xwerswoodx

Second account on Same Network.

Postby xwerswoodx » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:36 pm

When I look my profile I saw that warning at the bottom of the page;

Code: Select all

If you own more than one account on DelugeRPG, please mark your extra accounts.

You will not be able claim Events on account marked as Secondary.
Using spare accounts without marking them may result in the account being banned.
This is to prevent abuse of Events.

I know this is warning for everyone, but I just want to ask something about second account. I and My Brother playing that game together, so we live in same house and use same network, this means our ip is same. So do we have any problem if we apply same event? Because his account isn't mine so it's not my second account. He like to catch Legendary pokemon, and I like to collect all pokemons so he generally catch pokemon for me for complete pokedex, so we transfer many pokemons to each other, except this we play alone as much as everyone else does. He can seems like my secondary account but not.

So I just want to know what do I need to do here? Is it a problem to play with him without mark him as a secondary account? What happens if we join or apply for same event?

Thanks for answers.
Last edited by xwerswoodx on Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Re: Second account on Same Network.

Postby d1g1t » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:41 pm

Not an issue as long as you're playing separately and not sharing accounts

Return to “Questions”