Low quality quick trade

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
Denna

Low quality quick trade

Postby Denna » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:32 am

Hello
I would like to know what type of quick trade the pokemon deluge system consider as low quality. What makes a trade being of high or low quality? Because a few days ago I created a quick trade: I was offering a chrome rayquasa with no stats and I wanted a shiny zeraora also with no stats but the pokemon deluge quick trade system mark the trade in red meaning it was a low quality trade so I deleted the trade. Why is that ?
Last edited by Denna on Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Re: Low quality quick trade

Postby d1g1t » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:53 pm

That doesn't look right. Can you screenshot it?

Denna

Postby Denna » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:20 pm

Hi
First of all I'm so sorry to make you wait this long to recieve a reply. Unfortunatelly it is not possible for me to send you a screenshot since I already traded that Rayquaza on the commom trade system. But don't worry I'm not having this problem anymore but if it happents that i face this kind of thing again I will make sure to screenshot it and notify you.
Thanks for the attention.

ty121

Postby ty121 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:32 pm

okay I will

Return to “Questions”