Change my account

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
Meowstic

Change my account

Postby Meowstic » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:32 am

Hi @d1g1t.. I am a really old player in game ( 8-9 years) and I know you don't allow username change sadly... I have regrets on choosing my username here cause people all over the years message me ridiculous messages all over the years cause Im a girl :/ I block or ignore them but they just keep on coming back. I was wondering if Im allowed to just make another account and transfer all my pokemons there? Im on the 300s on the trainer rank and 400s on the collectors and will something change if I do transfer? Will it affect my ranking? Thank you for taking your time.

whyte_smile

Re: Change my account

Postby whyte_smile » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:42 am

if you are transferring all your Pokemon to a new account. The only you will lose are the money you earned from that account and your total win/lose record. including the badges earned. your trainer rank may decrease because of the loss of battle wins but aside from that, points accumulated from EXP and unique count should be unaffected.
Battle wins and money should not be difficult to earn.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Re: Change my account

Postby d1g1t » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:41 am

There is a small chance that I may consider changing it depending on the situation. Feel free to pm or email me with the details.

As for the other question, like whyte_smile said, the battle wins will cause your trainer rank to fall.

Return to “Questions”