Questions about Z-Moves and Trainers

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
fh48fhsd44

Questions about Z-Moves and Trainers

Post by fh48fhsd44 »

I needed to know for my sake before spending too many coins. I have 3 questions.
1. Do Z-Moves have priority over normal moves? (As in, I need to use them as a last resort)
2. Do trainers in the G-Max challenge send out thier Pokemon in order like regular trainers or elite trainers?
3. How do Elite Trainers (Elite 4, Champions, Ultimates) send out thier Pokemon? I was told it's random, but everytime I try to send out mine like that, they send out the Pokemon mine is weak against.
Thank you for your reading of my question. I am waiting for answers...

Adwaithrules

Post by Adwaithrules »

Ans1 :- Z-moves can be used once in the whole battle but do lot of damage.
Ans2:- I think they send like regular trainers.
Ans3:- yes they send the pokemon which your pokemon is weak against.

ign:-Adwaithrules

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

When trainers AI sends its pokemon out of order, it's simply choosing whatever is strong against the top-most un-fainted member in your team.
It does not know what pokemon you have chosen, when it makes it's choice, so it cannot react if you send your pokemon out of order.
Of course, other times it will choose randomly. Especially when it doesn't have a pokemon with a type advantage over your top-most team member

fh48fhsd44

Post by fh48fhsd44 »

I was reffering to if Z-Moves go first or not. And that brings up another question, if Z-moves do not go first and i try to use one but the enemy knocks me out, is it still considered "Used"?

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

It shouldn't. If it does, it can be reported as a bug.