Hello admin need advice about these

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
collector_nexus

Hello admin need advice about these

Post by collector_nexus » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:01 am

Greetings admin :D

I don't know if these violate a rule I just need advice about a trade i made with Aviral_the_legend
a.k.a bunnybittu here at forum i made a deal with him with made an offer for a retro type null ts and offered exp and ts he did accept my offer but says it is lacking but before accepting he did not says that it is lacking now hes asking me to add so i asked him for a trade back instead he said to keep his poke untouched(not to trade to others) and wait for couple days before he decide..for clarification kindly check our conversion at my account celestial-emperor and here at forum to see that i did not promise anything to him for an exact offer..

I asked advice to avoid trouble from these deal tnx..
Last edited by collector_nexus on Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:56 pm

I don't understand? You two made a trade that neither of you were happy with?

collector_nexus

Post by collector_nexus » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:23 pm

No i'm okay with it...but he asked for more poke saying that my offer is lacking thats why i have asked him for back trade if he is not happy with it but instead of doing back trade he told me to keep it untouched(not to trade it to others before he decide what to do which is really unreasonable request), i know that i'm not obligated to add more since he accepted the offer already i'm just making sure that i don't get trouble because of it...i wish it to train it to pure exp and trade it to other i'm just afraid that he would bugged me when i'm done training it and asked for back trade i'm just avoiding future troubles...

Ps: sorry if i might be posting in wrong forum...
Last edited by collector_nexus on Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:39 pm, edited 8 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:41 pm

Then you just have to wait until you are reported. I'm not going to look into it unless there is a report.

collector_nexus

Post by collector_nexus » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:27 pm

We have solved the problem...
tnx admin for your time much appreciated..
Last edited by collector_nexus on Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:46 am, edited 5 times in total.