Tranfering pokes

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
JiroDeRoxas

Tranfering pokes

Postby JiroDeRoxas » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:33 pm

Scenario:

My brother will get maried anytime soon .. and he said he can't continue playing.. he's quitting the game to raise his own family .. Can i transfer he's pokes to my account .. will i get banned doing this .. or how about transferring important pokes only not the whole account ,like legends ts ds and highexpi .. he do have 1 main account and 4 secondary account .. what should i do ?? I don't want to get banned so i asking for help .

whyte_smile

Re: Tranfering pokes

Postby whyte_smile » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:14 am

if your brother is quitting ask him if he still want the accounts or not. If not, make them yours. as long as he won't report you, I see no problem. That's the reason I said to ask your brother if he still want his accounts.

PopsWhiteBeard

Postby PopsWhiteBeard » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:34 pm

Or you can mark them as secondary accounts, Then you cant be banned for having multiple accounts.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Postby d1g1t » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:07 pm

Might come as a shock to everyone, but nobody on this game has ever been banned for having multiple accounts or for transferring pokemon between two accounts

KratosGodofWar

Postby KratosGodofWar » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:38 pm

I ask you Sir D1g1t.
what about multiple accounts i mean 3 accounts and the 2 on it are mark as a secondary account,but the 3 account has a different yahoo emails and different gravatar PIC is it consider or not?
only one player belongs the 3 accounts?

PopsWhiteBeard

Postby PopsWhiteBeard » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:16 pm

KratosGodofWar wrote:I ask you Sir D1g1t.
what about multiple accounts i mean 3 accounts and the 2 on it are mark as a secondary account,but the 3 account has a different yahoo emails and different gravatar PIC is it consider or not?
only one player belongs the 3 accounts?

You have to mark iT as 1 main account and 2 secondary accounts, Because they have The same IP-Address.

KratosGodofWar

Postby KratosGodofWar » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:28 am

Sir D1g1t,

what about 3 multiple accounts and the 2 accounts are mark as a secondary account,but the 3 accounts has a different yahoo Emails and different gravatar PIC is it CONSIDER BANNED or NOT?

only one player belongs the 3 account?

consider BANNED or NOT?

JiroDeRoxas

Postby JiroDeRoxas » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:14 am

Sorry for late reply ..

By the way .. thanks for those who response to these topic .

@whyte_smile
He said he can't continue playing , he also said "its up to you bro.. all my pokes are yours " "just make sure you'll take care of them , feed them always " "and lastly , play fair"

. Thank you every one .

Return to “Questions”