How to join/start a clan?

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
bestaccount123

How to join/start a clan?

Postby bestaccount123 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:51 am

Hi
How do i start or join a clan?
Last edited by bestaccount123 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PopsWhiteBeard

Re: How to join/start a clan?

Postby PopsWhiteBeard » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:33 pm

Just make A clan in The clan forum or ask someone to join there clan, but sometimes you can Only join If A clanmember invites you, like My clan does!

Its Not that difficult to Get into A clan.

And If you want to create A clan Then you have even an easier way to be in a clan.

How to create A clan

STEP 1: Go to The Forum of delugerpg

STEP 2: go to The subforum " CLAN FORUM"

STEP 3: click On The button with The words "New Topic" On iT.

STEP 4: Name The clan with A name you think would have an air to let people join easier (like: an easy but cool name, an serious but also hillarious name or even A name of an anime, real life group etc.). (Suggestions: ODA: 'Organised, Destructive Army. W.A.R.R.I.O.R (War and Redamption Rivalation In Order to Rise) or Angels, thunderball or anything you can imagine.

STEP 5: make Some rules and arrangments for The clan, but make also A clan description, joinment etc.

I hope you have enough information, If Not, ill give you more info If needed!

If you
Last edited by PopsWhiteBeard on Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bestaccount123

Re: How to join/start a clan?

Postby bestaccount123 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:19 am

thanks!

Return to “Questions”