Message to all Noobies.

All posts discussing the game go here
Rayorus

Message to all Noobies.

Postby Rayorus » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:54 am

I came back to Deluge from a little break, it was nice to see a lot of messages asking where i've gone and when i'll return even from players i've never spoke to. A couple of my close friends also seemed to have left the game and it saddens but hey, real life comes first and i hope they return soon! But that isn't why i want to write this message.

If you read this d1g1t, you can remove this or move it somewhere else if you so please.

I had over 600 messages when i came back, i checked in every couple of days just to speak to a few friends and that was it. I cannot believe how many messages i saw asking for my password, asking for free pokes, asking me to hack people? Just because i left the game for a while does not mean i would just give my account away and same goes for all the other Top Trainers. We worked our butts off, putting in countless hours to have a self-achievement of been on the top page. Sadly i deleted every message before thinking of creating a post but honestly it's not worth my time. I'm sure d1g1t is tired of cleaning up cheaters and he's worked hard to create a game for all Pokemon lovers.

Any Top Trainer with the right mind will not just give you a Pokemon just because you asked, even with the "Plzzzzzzz" added onto your message. We worked for it, what is stopping you? I now continue to ignore every message asking for anything regarding my password or free stuff, i can't even be bothered blocking people anymore. Been #1 is fun as i do read a lot of messages from players claiming to be a fan of me which i guess is nice, lol. But it clearly has it's downsides. I hope players read this and have some motivation to play the game how it's supposed to be played. If you want the high valued Pokemon in DelugeRPG, be lucky in the maps or simply work for it.

- Rayorus.
Account's i use: Rayorus Zooka

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Re: Message to all Noobies.

Postby d1g1t » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:49 am

If you think those people read the forums, I've got news for you!

TBH, I don't think they can even read.
Admin of DelugeRPG. (Contact Info)

Rayorus

Postby Rayorus » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:56 am

d1g1t wrote:If you think those people read the forums, I've got news for you!

TBH, I don't think they can even read.

It's my final say on everything to do with kids asking for stuff, whether they decide to read it or not.

Hope all is well with you. :)

Makishima

Postby Makishima » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:32 pm

Hello brother, welcome back to the game. We have not exchanged messages through the chat, this group IceCrow. I hope now you can continue doing your work here in Deluge RPG. And just read truths, some players expect that after a downtime we will pass on all our work. And these things are disgusting at one point. But it is perfectly normal, this is a game of pokemon and much used by minors who do not have much to understand, so I always highlight these situations. After all, (:

ToukaBTS.
User: ToukaBTS - Top Ranking: #4 -Brasil Player
TS (ATK+DEF+SPE) : 402 matches :shock:

Rayorus

Postby Rayorus » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:09 pm

Makishima wrote:Hello brother, welcome back to the game. We have not exchanged messages through the chat, this group IceCrow. I hope now you can continue doing your work here in Deluge RPG. And just read truths, some players expect that after a downtime we will pass on all our work. And these things are disgusting at one point. But it is perfectly normal, this is a game of pokemon and much used by minors who do not have much to understand, so I always highlight these situations. After all, (:

ToukaBTS.

Haha yes i spoke to you in IceCrown a few times. :)

I just wish kids would acquire some common sense, sadly it's too rare.

byington

Postby byington » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:59 pm

Rayorus my brother good to hear from you. I can completely agree. My problem is I have a giving heart. I help people out and get crapped on in return. I have never been a part of such a great game and caring community. But lately that community has dwindled with people leaving and quitting. I have basically done the same and will only come on periodically from henceforth as I too am getting bombarded and harassed with messages like this. Not as many as you granted because I'm not on the top of the list, but enough to irritate a person. I'd like to be involved with a group of people who are honest and like minded as myself. If any of you guys know of some good people that can be trusted I'd love to meet them. While I have played this game for a few years I'm not on the forums as much as I probably should be and therefore know little about certain traders demeanors. I only see a pokemon I like and want and these traders use that to their advantage to extort me for 10 times what it's worth. And when I say no, it's constant harassment. So in wrapping things up. If you guys know of a group or of good traders I can associate with, please feel free, if you wish, to message me their names. I long for this game to return to it's old glory. Thank you all. And mostly, d1g1t...thank you brother.

Rayorus

Postby Rayorus » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:42 am

There are dozens of good traders in DelugeRPG, you don't necessarily need to associate yourself around a select group of players. The forums are a good place to begin though bing. :)

poke

Postby poke » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:30 am

Peoples r really reading this forum including me :) hope this forum gives a bit sense to our dear noobies !
Nice to meet u brothers (or sisters :/ )
:D

Xx_spinXO

Karthik88855

Postby Karthik88855 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:29 pm

Rayorus ,are you out of your senses because you guys all ways try to keep yourselves on high . The noobies are new to the game and do not how to play the game as practically as you do . When they come to know about a new feature they want to use it more but some times in excitement they send you all that messages .if they continue to do so report them .But stop blaming all those innocent guys . I am fighting against this because I am also a kid and noobie to the game .Sorry for my wrong behaviour but once you also sent me that message in noddycaddy that i am stupid when i was just asking a ts from you for a good exchange .But ,just remember one thing Rayorus that once you were also a kid .
Hello guys I am the own brother of karthik88844 and he have given me his account.My ign is kaushik0011. I am a newbie please explain me the rules.my user is kaushik0011

Rayorus

Postby Rayorus » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:43 pm

Karthik88855 wrote:Rayorus ,are you out of your senses because you guys all ways try to keep yourselves on high . The noobies are new to the game and do not how to play the game as practically as you do . When they come to know about a new feature they want to use it more but some times in excitement they send you all that messages .if they continue to do so report them .But stop blaming all those innocent guys . I am fighting against this because I am also a kid and noobie to the game .Sorry for my wrong behaviour but once you also sent me that message in noddycaddy that i am stupid when i was just asking a ts from you for a good exchange .But ,just remember one thing Rayorus that once you were also a kid .

I'm not even going to try and form a reply to this because you clearly don't understand the message i'm trying to put across.

Return to “Game Discussion”