Training Accounts

All posts discussing the game go here
coldsnapper

Post by coldsnapper »

Hey Sugus2, you now have great training accounts for Normal and Dragon types. Awesome! :D But I have a suggestion, why not remove steel types from some of your line ups? Poisonpowder (the cheapest move a weak pokemon could get that could reduce a lvl 100's health by 1/8 every turn) do not work on them? Except on your S-Normal, there are no rock/ghost pokemon that could take 4x damage in an inverse battle. Haha.

Nas

Post by Nas »

if you want to use poison powder, battle s-poison
http://pkmn.pw/qiu333/trade
For Trade: Chrome Kyurem White with 10mil expChrome Kyurem (White)
and more Chrome Legends, Shiny Legends, BS/TS Pokemon

Sugus2

Post by Sugus2 »

coldsnapper wrote:Hey Sugus2, you now have great training accounts for Normal and Dragon types. Awesome! :D But I have a suggestion, why not remove steel types from some of your line ups? Poisonpowder (the cheapest move a weak pokemon could get that could reduce a lvl 100's health by 1/8 every turn) do not work on them? Except on your S-Normal, there are no rock/ghost pokemon that could take 4x damage in an inverse battle. Haha.
Just confuse them with Supersonic or something, I'm not going to remove those steel types because they're one of the types that are resistant to Dragon.
Want candy? btw, my username is Sugus2

nic3sanf3lip3

Post by nic3sanf3lip3 »

Sugus2, thanks for making these, It helps out a lot! I raised a lot of pokes in these. But I finally made out my team. And an awesome thing is, if you battled it with lower leveled pokemon (25 below) you get a lot of money! But to get the big money, you need to battle it with level 25 below to get a lot of money (ex. 15 000$)
nic3sanf3lip3
LF: chrome pichu(will evolve to belle or popstar) chrome ralts chrome charmander

coolworm

Post by coolworm »

thank you for all your effort, this is great work for beginners. i really appreciate.
metallic dialga+atk +speShiny Mega RayquazaChrome Mega GardevoirShiny Mega MetagrossGhostly Palkia+speMetallic Arceus (Electric)+atk +def

My Profile

http://pkmn.pw/coolworm/profile

Hail The Royal Deluge Members Clan! :D

coldsnapper

Post by coldsnapper »

Sugus2 wrote:
coldsnapper wrote:Hey Sugus2, you now have great training accounts for Normal and Dragon types. Awesome! :D But I have a suggestion, why not remove steel types from some of your line ups? Poisonpowder (the cheapest move a weak pokemon could get that could reduce a lvl 100's health by 1/8 every turn) do not work on them? Except on your S-Normal, there are no rock/ghost pokemon that could take 4x damage in an inverse battle. Haha.
Just confuse them with Supersonic or something, I'm not going to remove those steel types because they're one of the types that are resistant to Dragon.
Oh right, my bad, I forgot there are only two types that resist Dragon Types. Haha. But still, your training accounts are awesome :lol: \m/

Sugus2

Post by Sugus2 »

Thank you all for appreciating these training accounts. Happy leveling up everyone.

coldsnapper

Post by coldsnapper »

We've got a slight problem Sugus2, or at least I do. Haha. Anyway here's the sitch, remember when I requested to make your S-Dragon and S-Normal easier? When you can't replace a pokemon, I requested for Will-o-wisp instead. And it got implemented. But today, while battling your S-Ground, I found it has a Fire type pokemon, which at the same time I found out that Fire types can't be burned. So can you not put a Fire type or a Steel type on it so it can be afflicted with burn or poison, respectively? :)

Sugus2

Post by Sugus2 »

:\ Removed Magcargo and Heatran and replaced them with 2 other pokes in S-Ground.

pokecrafter004

Post by pokecrafter004 »

Add S-crafty too it lol xD