Total votes: 68

pokecrafter004

Re: [Upcoming Changes] Exp and Levelling

Postby pokecrafter004 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:36 am

oh thank god, lol i was so worried

hawksaber

Re: [Changes] Exp and Levelling

Postby hawksaber » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:48 pm

So thanks to this update all my legendaries are level 40-below and I have to boost again all of my mega pokemon collection. But I would not take this seriously its still part of the game shiny mega lucario

Enceladus

Postby Enceladus » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:17 pm

I don't mind the update. But S- Trainers are not working properly, cos they have pokemon under level 100 now. I hope they will be remade. S- Trainers are a big part of the game.

pokevarun2

Postby pokevarun2 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:24 pm

Then please have some better and more powerful trainers to battle with in the 'trainer Battle' section. You can include trainers like Alan, Ash,etc... You can include 6 ash Ketchums from the 6 regions each with a strong team of that region. And also the trainers in ultimate trainers list need to upgrade their Pokémon.
I'm just giving suggestions

Rayorus

Postby Rayorus » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:49 pm

pokevarun2 wrote:Then please have some better and more powerful trainers to battle with in the 'trainer Battle' section. You can include trainers like Alan, Ash,etc... You can include 6 ash Ketchums from the 6 regions each with a strong team of that region. And also the trainers in ultimate trainers list need to upgrade their Pokémon.
I'm just giving suggestions

There is a completely different section to discuss suggestions.
Account's i use: Rayorus Zooka

Gracchus

Postby Gracchus » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:46 pm

Damn, my only real goal was to get all of them to lvl 100, I dont really feel like training that whole bunch of pokemon again. I liked this game so much and it's kinda sad that the old players have to re-do everything to get all of them at the lvl 100. Thanks D1g1t, you kinda freed me from this addiction.

Well... life goes on.

Serecola

Postby Serecola » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:00 pm

Enceladus wrote:I don't mind the update. But S- Trainers are not working properly, cos they have pokemon under level 100 now. I hope they will be remade. S- Trainers are a big part of the game.

Refer to this please:
[spoiler]

Also, S-Trainers are made by a player, not by the game creator. There's really no point on complaining about it here.

frostey091 wrote:Could You Pls Add +Atk +Def +Spe Marks When Catching Pokemon Because Its Hard For Catching Ts And Bs Could You Pls Add It???? Im Just Supporting Ts And Bs Finders And Trainers.

The reason why TS and BS are worth a lot since they are randomly generated, not pre-determined. Current BS and TS Finders and Trainers would probably be pissed if people can now easily find BS and TS when they spent many masterballs / many legendaries just to get them.

the_killer154 wrote:what is the new max exp ??

25 million.

Underdog-Mafia

Re: [Upcoming Changes] Exp and Levelling

Postby Underdog-Mafia » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:09 pm

As a ts and bs collector I thank you for trying to help all collectors. But this is just what I think about your statement. Nothing of what I say should be taken personally. I'm just critiquing the idea.
Doing what you say would lower the value of this game as a whole. One thing that interests me about this game is that you don't know what pokemons have what marks to them before you catch them, which is what makes double stats and triple stats so valuable and fun to collect. But by making it so that you could see what pokemons have what stats you therefore devalue the ts and bs that have already been caught by trainers. Especially since now you could collect a ts or bs so easily. Over all it seems like a bad move on the game side and on the business side for delugerpg.

frostey091 wrote:Could You Pls Add +Atk +Def +Spe Marks When Catching Pokemon Because Its Hard For Catching Ts And Bs Could You Pls Add It???? Im Just Supporting Ts And Bs Finders And Trainers.

AnDrEiLoRnA0819

Postby AnDrEiLoRnA0819 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:55 pm

Why does my 4 legendary pokemons decreased their levels?? It was level 100 but now its 60+
Need answers ASAP!!

AkaFZemdegs

Postby AkaFZemdegs » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:35 pm

AnDrEiLoRnA0819 wrote:Why does my 4 legendary pokemons decreased their levels?? It was level 100 but now its 60+
Need answers ASAP!!

"The Levels of your pokemon that have less than 100k exp will decrease"
RyKoz | HomeToPichus | moongeistbeam | PogiPichu

Return to “Game Discussion”