How to Get more advantages at fairy types while being a dragon type

All posts discussing the game go here
Zacianrulz27

How to Get more advantages at fairy types while being a dragon type

Post by Zacianrulz27 »

Are you sick and tired of finding a Dialga

Dialga Chrome Dialga Shiny Dialga Dark Dialga Negative Dialga which u dont use much Retro Dialga Ghostly Dialga Shadow Dialga Mirage Dialga Metallic Dialga

This section is for live battles

then replace It with a Duraludon

which is like if not. then the only Steel-Dragon type pokemon that isn't a Legend

Just give it Great moves And you will win for sure Not a 100% but maybe

It is only Weak against Fighting and Ground

So here are your choices besides Doom Desire Or Outrage/Roar of time

For Fighting- Prismatic Laser,Sky Attack and Light Of Ruin
For Ground- Water Spout/Hydro Cannon,Frenzy Plant and Freeze Shock/Ice Burn

Note that U can use Poison-Dragon too

Dragalge is an example

Example move is Belch

Although it has a few weaknesses

For Ground-is the same in the duraludon chart
For Psychic- Hyperspace Fury,Shadow Force And Megahorn
For Ice- Doom Desire,V-create or any Fire type move with power 150,Focus Punch,Rock Wrecker/Head Smash

Note also that I will not include The Dragon Chart because U have Roar of Time/Outrage
If you still want it
Dragon-Roar of Time/Outrage,Ice Burn/Freeze Shock And Light of Ruin

This Section Is for Grinders

If you are having a hard time spam Roar of Time/Outrage in an Inverse Battle With Bede
Try to use it with +Spe

Note: You must watch out Gardevoir's Magical Leaf

Hope this helps so u dont have to go around the maps running around and lame pokemon that pops up in your screen thank you 8-)

and pLs comment if you think Im A dummy or not and you know how to do this
I will appreciate your honesty
Last edited by Zacianrulz27 on Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:52 am, edited 9 times in total.
Ign:Zacianrulz27
Hello :D

The_Lycanite

Post by The_Lycanite »

I definitely agree.
But I dont like ur idea about the moveset.
A moveset should always have the moves of the particular type of Pokemon and the other moves should cover up its weakness.
Thats why my dragalge has:-
Outrage,Belch, hyperspace fury,focus punch.
Because a dragon type should have a dragon type attack as it attack packs more power than a pokemon with a dragon type move even if it doesn't have dragon type.
And the dark type move covers up weakness for psychic, and fighting for ice type.
And usually when I face a ground type I either switch or just use outrage...
But a pokemon should usually have the same moves of its type and all the other moves for weakness.
Thats why a person should have an all round team so u can cover a wider range of types.
And I guess megahorn does cover both dark and ground types but its a weak attack for me.
But my friend zacianrulz27 was 100% right.

Note:- all of the above points was only regarding to live battle and not exp training.
Primary:- Lycanroc675
Secondary:- Inf1n1tewarr1or

Zacianrulz27

Post by Zacianrulz27 »

The_Lycanite wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:55 am I definitely agree.
But I dont like ur idea about the moveset.
A moveset should always have the moves of the particular type of Pokemon and the other moves should cover up its weakness.
Thats why my dragalge has:-
Outrage,Belch, hyperspace fury,focus punch.
Because a dragon type should have a dragon type attack as it attack packs more power than a pokemon with a dragon type move even if it doesn't have dragon type.
And the dark type move covers up weakness for psychic, and fighting for ice type.
And usually when I face a ground type I either switch or just use outrage...
But a pokemon should usually have the same moves of its type and all the other moves for weakness.
Thats why a person should have an all round team so u can cover a wider range of types.
And I guess megahorn does cover both dark and ground types but its a weak attack for me.
But my friend zacianrulz27 was 100% right.

Note:- all of the above points was only regarding to live battle and not exp training.
Sorry about I forgot the Ice type Note that Bug resists ground not do supereffective attacks
Ign:Zacianrulz27
Hello :D

Appudivadi

Post by Appudivadi »

Zacianrulz27 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:10 am

Note that U can use Poison-Dragon too

Dragalge is an example

Example move is Belch

Although it has a few weaknesses
@Zacianrulz27 I do not prefer dragon poison.

hiruma00

Post by hiruma00 »

For me... only use 3 type moves that have many advantages, Ground= 5 advantages, Fighting=5 advantage, and Ice=3 advantage(neither ground or fighting have these 3 type)... and another 1, moves agains the pokemon weakness type or move of the poķemon type (more power)